Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's Your Clothing Style & Where Do You Get Em?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    Lose the fanny pack.....
    I agree. Only people over the age of 70 wear pouches.

Must be an Eastern European thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
      Yeah big pic and I didn't quote so you can delete it. Good looking kid and his nose is pinoy.
      Never seen the pic. But if yousaid that he's a good looking kid, we all know the kid got his looks from his mom.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
        My outfit in our university every wednesday and saturday. Those 3 in white are med tech students under my stat class They joined a stat competition in which they won 2nd. The guy giving the cash prize-one of the 3 judges- is a former student of mine as well as the lady organizer on the left. I value comfort most of all. Look at my shoes, I just snap it on and go.

Your once white shoes are now look like they've been coated with a layer of urine and dirt. I understand you enjoy comfort, but God damn, buy another pair of shoes. Wearing shoes that dirty is just disguisting.

Definitely a pet peeve of mine.
        Last edited by deliveryman; 12-03-2012, 07:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
          Jeans guy too..this is me..normally don't wear a jacket this thick here in Australia but this was when I was back in Germany for holidays..the beenie has my country flag BOSNIA sewed on..I like my beenie (Sorry but had to cover my face..privacy reasons lol )

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
          Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
          Lose the fanny pack.....
          I was ready to say this ^^^

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
          So many people been telling me to get rid of it..but that's where I keep my mobile,money,keys and all the other ****..I don't like having things in my pockets..
          you should listen to so many people bro...if you need somewhere to put your stuff a purse would look so much better than a fanny pack...i'm just trying to help a friend that's living in the 80's
          Last edited by -jose-; 12-03-2012, 07:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
            I was ready to say this ^^^

you should listen to so many people bro...if you need somewhere to put your stuff a purse would look so much better than a fanny pack...i'm just trying to help a friend that's living in the 80's
            I didn't know they had it in the 80's hmm

But I hope you are joking with the purse suggestion,I don't know bro maybe in your city men walk around with purses in their hand but here it's a big no no

But no way I would get rid of it I don't give a fu** what people think or say..lot's of young people wear it here in Australia..and like I said I keep my stuff in there..you can keep yours in your purse,I hope it's a Gucci one.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post

Back when I had long hair.
              did you y'all happen to notice that bringer in the photo peed himself?

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                did you y'all happen to notice that bringer in the photo peed himself?
                That's why kadyo posted it.

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
                  I agree. Only people over the age of 70 wear pouches.

Must be an Eastern European thing.
                  i wear one.

phuck you.

Comment

Jeans (never black) t-shirts and/or polos no bright colors (dark blue, gray) white once in a while...sneakers (never white) dark colors black, gray and dark blue timberlands in the winter.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                      i wear one.

phuck you.
                      It's a good thing to have,I got so much stuff on me I can't keep it all in my pockets..tomorrow I'm going to get myself one with lonsdale written on it.

Comment

Working...
                      X