No announcement yet.

drug Alexander Povetkin had in system

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drug Alexander Povetkin had in system

Meldonium was banned by world anti doping angency on January 1st 2016. It's not like he took steroids or HGH. I googled it and it's just a common drug in eastern Europe that increases bloodflow.

Well whatever **** he was on was enough to take him from a rather moderate puncher with severe stamina issues to a one punch knockout artist that could fight at a pace for 12 hard rounds.

I highly doubt this is the only illegal drug he has been taking.
    There is also very, very little info about regarding the drug we don't know the short term side effects nevermind long term & again I highly doubt this is the only thing he was using.

Comment

Taking a pharmaceutical substance that improves blood flow, which in turn improves how long you can exercise is cheating. The drug is performance enhancing.

Comment

We are all well aware of that. No one said he took hgh

Comment

Thanks for the breaking news bud, no one here knew that

Comment

Meldonium was banned by world anti doping angency on January 1st 2016. It's not like he took steroids or HGH. I googled it and it's just a common drug in eastern Europe that increases bloodflow.
            LOL, someone needed an alt to make that weak argument.....must be a member of the Povetkin super fan club.

Comment

Especially at the "I googled it" part.

Comment

Originally posted by bobmanll View Post

Comment

Working...
                X