No announcement yet.

Diaz Slams UFC!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    then again im trying to explain something to a kid who claims MMa fighters don't train hard which tells me your a complete imbecile to begin with and have wasted my time on you.....
    LOOOOOL.

As a boxing fan who is also a fan of MMA I find it hilarious how much arguing boxing fans who hate MMA or just don't fully grasp the sport talk about MMA.

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
    Conor gasses doing that once over 5 minutes?

He gassed because of the mental pressure from Diaz.
    Gassed cuz of mental pressure???? lol okay. I mean I guess it don't help you to be stressed out in a fight & for sure it wasn't a low stress night for Conor. But the more obvious occums razor theory could be because he's carrying about 25lbs more weight than he's usually carrying when he's fighting. He also took some punches by a guy about 25lbs more than he's used to taking punches from.

People keep talking about what Conor walks around at & all sorts of other weight ****, but the reality is he usually fights at 145 & he fought at 170 for this fight & to think that just doesn't play into anything is silly.

Comment

Diaz is a lightweight.
      He just trolls...

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        LOOOOOL.

As a boxing fan who is also a fan of MMA I find it hilarious how much arguing boxing fans who hate MMA or just don't fully grasp the sport talk about MMA.

Gassed cuz of mental pressure???? lol okay. I mean I guess it don't help you to be stressed out in a fight & for sure it wasn't a low stress night for Conor. But the more obvious occums razor theory could be because he's carrying about 25lbs more weight than he's usually carrying when he's fighting. He also took some punches by a guy about 25lbs more than he's used to taking punches from.

People keep talking about what Conor walks around at & all sorts of other weight ****, but the reality is he usually fights at 145 & he fought at 170 for this fight & to think that just doesn't play into anything is silly.
        They are almost all morons once they step out of the boxing section who have commented in the MMA section ,barring Anthony who does have legit posts.
        Last edited by juggernaut666; 03-28-2016, 12:36 PM.

Comment

Diaz is a lightweight.
          Diaz is 6'0 /6'1 who has fought at that light weight.bracket so he would be more accustomed to the actual higher weight class of Welter Weight..so do the math..if you cant also figure out why being 6'1 can easily adjust to the weight better thana 5'9 guy I cant help you...the rest you posted I already went over.They didn't fight at light weight...so im not even sure what you are talking about,the heavier you go the rule of thumb is the more punishment you can take ,if you like to dispove that go right ahead because you would be going against statistics.
          Last edited by juggernaut666; 03-28-2016, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X