Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are some goals you are trying to accomplish currently?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are some goals you are trying to accomplish currently?

I've decided to finally learn Spanish so I can speak it pretty well. I understand some of it but I think it will be beneficial for me to learn it especially living in California. I'm using this app called memrise and I highly recommend it if you want to learn a new language. They make it fun to learn and the app is free.

In the future another goal is to learn the piano but I'm putting this on the back burner until I'm fluent in Spanish and plus piano lessons are pricey and I don't have any excess funds to spend on that currently.

Do you guys have any goals you are trying to accomplish currently?
    Last edited by Wolfie*; 08-07-2015, 08:51 PM.

Just trying to finish up getting my degrees and finally get into the career plan I've been lining up since mid high school. From there I feel like it's just patience and smooth sailing.

Comment

stick to a strick diet till christmas

Comment

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
        Just trying to finish up getting my degrees and finally get into the career plan I've been lining up since mid high school. From there I feel like it's just patience and smooth sailing.
        How much years you got left broski?

Comment

Watch Spanish tv while youre cleaning or doing some light reading, it will help your pronunciation and make it less robotic. As for me, not a lot of plans at my age. The biggest thing I have planned is figuring out how to get a hot tub on my new townhouse' roof top terrace lol
          Last edited by El-blanco; 08-07-2015, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Physique model.

Comment

Wrap up my bachelors, then work on the LSAT

Comment

I'm still working on achieving Super Saiyan status.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                  Watch Spanish tv while youre cleaning or doing some light reading, it will help your pronunciation and make it less robotic. As for me, not a lot of plans at my age. The biggest thing I have planned is figuring out how to get a hot tub on my new townhouse' roof top terrace lol
                  Nice. lol. Yeah, I'm going to watch the mexican news(mainly because of the hot ass weather girls lol) but I think it will help me as well. The Spanish that I'm learning is Spain oriented obviously so some of the words they teach aren't really used here because of the different terminology they use here since it's Mexican based Spanish usually in California.

Comment

Originally posted by mortal24 View Post
                    How much years you got left broski?
                    Little less than 2 years

Comment

Working...
                    X