No announcement yet.

Will pbc ever stop cherry picking

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will pbc ever stop cherry picking

Tired of Al and floyd leading the way of cherry picking.

Dumb tmt fans with no jobs
    moronic promotional fan base who dont pay
    child support.

Get boxing back on major networks and stop giving our sport away to non tax paying
    criminals.

Will pbc ever stop chery picking

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
    Tired of Al and floyd leading the way of cherry picking.

Dumb tmt fans with no jobs
    moronic promotional fan base who dont pay
    child support.

Get boxing back on major networks and stop giving our sport away to non tax paying
    criminals.

Will pbc ever stop chery picking
    I think you mean strawberry picking bro because I swear half the guys haymons up and comers fight were picking strawberries off the Cali 5 freeway south...

Comment

Pbc has had more upsets than hbo and no robberies. Shh no tears

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        Pbc has had more upsets than hbo and no robberies. Shh no tears
        True, I think we've all been a little upset with pbc...

Comment

yea its crap. he just brought his showtime antics to a bunch of other networks. its free! ok it still sucks though. the santa cruz-mares fight is a good fight but besides that...just look at this utter garbage of a schedule.

garcia vs malignaggi and jacobs vs serio mora

tarver vs cunningham and marco huck vs glowacki

lucian bute vs andrea di luisa and eleider alvarez vs Ranoni Prieto

peter quillin vs tba(i heard it was a complete bum but forgot his name already) and austin trout vs joey twinklefingers hernandez

adonis stevenson vs tommy karpency

deontay wilder vs tba(was going to be bum arreola but he lost so now they need a new bum or who knows might still be him)

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            yea its crap. he just brought his showtime antics to a bunch of other networks. its free! ok it still sucks though. the santa cruz-mares fight is a good fight but besides that...just look at this utter garbage of a schedule.

garcia vs malignaggi and jacobs vs serio mora

tarver vs cunningham and marco huck vs glowacki

lucian bute vs andrea di luisa and eleider alvarez vs Ranoni Prieto

peter quillin vs tba(i heard it was a complete bum but forgot his name already) and austin trout vs joey twinklefingers hernandez

adonis stevenson vs tommy karpency

deontay wilder vs tba(was going to be bum arreola but he lost so now they need a new bum or who knows might still be him)

Are you thinking about Quillin vs Tony Jeter? LOL Yeah I saw that rumor also. I hope it is not true.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
              Are you thinking about Quillin vs Tony Jeter? LOL Yeah I saw that rumor also. I hope it is not true.
              no it was a different name. it was someone that i had heard of and i groaned because it was really bad. probably just a rumor though, i'm sure haymon will match quillin tough since this is his first headliner! congrats pete!

Comment

People wanna shht on GGG but quillen gets a pass. Wilder is a joke. Thurman is getting left out and santa cruz gets a shot mares.lol

Comment

One question, why the hell hasn't Quillin vs Jacobs happened yet? It's not a superfight by any means but it's probably the only good middleweight fight Haymon has. They are both getting more irrelevant by the day, and no the Mora fight isn't good, I think he lost to Han and looked like garbage.

Comment

Why is Quillin even headlining a show? Does Haymon really see star quality on him?
                    Maybe it's because he is black.

Comment

Working...
                    X