Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are we any better then the nerds that attend comic on?.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wouldn;'t get on a plane, but if one of those conventions showed up in boston i would go. i'd try and slay a geeky girl.

i'd stay away from jessica nigri, but only out of respect for hougigo.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      i wouldn;'t get on a plane, but if one of those conventions showed up in boston i would go. i'd try and slay a geeky girl.

i'd stay away from jessica nigri, but only out of respect for hougigo.
      You're a good guy NE. Hougigo has that locked up.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        You're a good guy NE. Hougigo has that locked up.

bros before hoes

hugh's a bro.

Comment

no, then again there is nothing wrong with "those nerds". they are people just like the rest of us simply enjoying their hobbies, that hobby might seem lame to some of us but boxing is moronic to a lot of people.

we all have different interests and we should pursue them, if you cant enjoy your hobbies whats the ****ing point to life? just work to live, raise a family for the sake of it and wait for death?

boxingscene isnt exactly my favorite way to take part in the sport of boxing, but it works. boxing barely exists where i live so i hardly ever come across anyone to discuss boxing with, even in boxing gyms people seldom know whats going on at world level. so this is a decent way to spend 15-20min here and there waiting for something or whatever.

why you care how other people spend their downtime let alone feel the right to judge is beyond me.

Comment

Idiots.

The point i was making is that we consider ourselves macho yet have the same traits as nerd.

Comment

Originally posted by C U NextTuesday View Post
              Idiots.

The point i was making is that we consider ourselves macho yet have the same traits as nerd.
              It's true. It is possible to be nerdy about subjects that are really considered mainstream. Having said that the biggest movies of this year are based on comic books, including one based on a rather obscure comic book called Guardians of the Galaxy. So do "comic book nerds" even count as not being mainstream now?

Comment

the nerds at comic con are better than all of you, atleast their not racist and having a good time. also a good portion of them have above average IQs

boxing fans on the other hand...................

Comment

Originally posted by George Orwell View Post
                  the nerds at comic con are better than all of you, atleast their not racist and having a good time. also a good portion of them have above average IQs

boxing fans on the other hand...................
                  Okaaayyyyyyy

I'm just kidding.

Comment

Their goob peopall

Comment

Being a nerd/geek is fine. I fully admit to being one in regard to several subjects, including boxing. I don't see being a "boxing nerd" as superior to any of my more classically "nerdy" interests.

Comment

Working...
                      X