Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victor ortiz calls out 147-154 ! Including floyd,canelo,and josesito ! ! !

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Ninth Layer View Post
    Ortiz quit that fight like a dumbass. He was smiling at the end of it. He may make noise about a rematch now, but when that fight ended he was straight thanking Floyd for giving him 2 million dollars to quit out in the fourth round.
    Don't even bother dude hes a troll alt.

Comment

fighthype interviewers are so bad. not sure who i was annoyed with more in this interview. vic a hoe.

Comment

Why would anyone want to see a fight that involves Victor Ortiz? He's quit so many times and is soft.

Comment

Ortiz kos floyd in the rematch......Ortiz was dominating floys in that last round and floyd saw an easy way out and took it. IMO he beats canelo on activity and pressure alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Rox View Post
            Anyone can get it.. Mayweather promised a rematch so I expect that fight to happen September 2014.. I see a Canelo fight happening early next year Ortiz beats him easy
            Ortiz beat Canelo easily?¿¿?

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              Calling out? More like begging to redeem himself.
              Just needs to get one win before they make him fight Canelo next year
              Canelo would give him a boxing lesson.
              And what is with your obsession with that ugly cosplayer (Jessica Nigri), ugh, her face.....

Comment

Ortiz has all the talent in the world, but none of that matters because mentally he's a b**ch. Mentally he's not a champion or a warrior and any real adversity he'll quit. he boxes because he gets payed well and is good at it but I don't think it's his passion. dude just think he's slick talking about dancing with the stars and his role in the expendables he wants to be a celebrity more than a fighter. He's in exciting fights so I'll watch him but at the end of the day Ortiz is a punk b*tch and can't wait for him to be sparked out or quit again.

Comment

Ortiz beats Canelo.

Comment

Canelo would stop Ortiz. He isn't going to outbox or outpunch Canelo. Canelo will drop him a few times and then TKO him. It would still be an entertaining fight and it would a good fight to bring Canelo back into the spotlight.

Comment

Ortiz is a weirdo inside and outside of the ring. Something is loose up there but... I have a soft spot for him. I like him as a fighter so I hope he somehow makes the loose ends click together in his head. He is a real talent for real.

Comment

Working...
                      X