Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this why people warn you to be careful when visiting Thailand?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
    Thailand is amazing, every man should vist it before they die. im heading back in November cant wait.

I have been to Phuket 6x. 2x in the Marines. Fast forward to 2005 at a new job, my supervisor keeps talking about Tijuana. I told him about Phuket, he went the next year. He had fun, his going back for his 6th time. I am planning to go in October, about 7 days, 6 nights. But in Bangkok this time, going solo.

Comment

Originally posted by DosRounds View Post
      This is the reason why people are scared
      A big NOOOOOOOOOO.

Do you really think Thais just want to beat up tourists? Again, Noooooooo.

A tourist gets beat up because he was acting stupid. I have seen it on every trip that i went to Thailand. Ranging from not paying his bill at the bar to just screaming/pushing Thai girls. Some tourist, specially men, get the impression because there are Thai prostitutes that they can push them around. They still want to get respected. Didn't notice it till my 3rd trip, they even have buddha at the bar. The Thai girls do their worship thing that they do.

Just like any other country, Thailand has scams on tourist and locals raping tourist.

Comment

Closed video after 2 secs. Must be a lady boy...

Comment

I have been to Thailand many times and provided you behave properly and are aware you don't have problems. There is a book you should read which is poorly written but very informative called "Money Number 1". I explains how the women opperate and will give you an insight that will protect the first time visitor from getting taken.
          Losing face or being embarrased is a no no in Thailand,so avoid insults ,ridiculing or disputes with Thais. NEVER get involved in breaking up an argument betwwen a Thai man and a Thai woman. This can be fatal as it leads to severe loss of face. Several years ago when I was visiting 2 English guys stopped a Thai guy beating up his wife and he found them later in the day and turned up with a gun and 5 friends with knives. They were stabbed to death,the gun was insurance to give them the idea if they fought they would be shot. The rules out there are TOTALLY different to those in the Western world.
          Keep a low profile,don't play the big shot,don't get abusive and read Money No 1 to get a handle on how the women opperate. If you do that you will have a great time.
          Ladyboys are pretty easy to spot,I spotted the one in video straight away. Look at the hands ans the Adams apple. they are the obvious give aways but if you get the feeling they are ladyboys you are almost always right.

Comment

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
            A big NOOOOOOOOOO.

Do you really think Thais just want to beat up tourists? Again, Noooooooo.

A tourist gets beat up because he was acting stupid. I have seen it on every trip that i went to Thailand. Ranging from not paying his bill at the bar to just screaming/pushing Thai girls. Some tourist, specially men, get the impression because there are Thai prostitutes that they can push them around. They still want to get respected. Didn't notice it till my 3rd trip, they even have buddha at the bar. The Thai girls do their worship thing that they do.

Just like any other country, Thailand has scams on tourist and locals raping tourist.
            I know that they just don't go around beating up tourist. I read that he thought they were prostitutes and acting like they were so they beat him up.
            I hear about the scams and that as well.

Comment

Originally posted by DosRounds View Post
              This is the reason why people are scared
              The way he was yelling at the end ..

Comment

I thought it was pretty bloody obvious who was a lady and who was a ladyboy when I was over there. The guys who claim they "couldn't tell the difference" probably were looking for reasons not to so they had plausible deniability for getting balls deep in some guys digestive system.

Comment

http://www .ladyboycentral.com/galleries/ladyboy-ladyboy/pam-black-dress/13.html

Comment

Working...
                  X