Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How is Broner Being Held to Higher and Double Standards Already?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UrDazed View Post
    It's crazy. The kid is 23 years old. Struggled with PDL and has only been a LW champ for one fight, and now everyone is asking why he isn't jumping to 140, already?

- A lot of these posters are Pacquiao fans, who didn't complain when Pacquiao was weighing 16 lbs heavier fighting as a 130 lb'er, weighing 145 on fight nights.

- Matthysse gains 13 lbs overnight, but no one is crying about him moving up to welterweight.

- Matthysse hasn't beaten anyone worth mentioning at 140, besides Alexander, who isn't even special. Yet he is the next Carlos Monzon. Broner beats the same level of fighter but he is just a can-crusher and needs to step it up

Why these types of standards for different fighters. It's bad enough with just the double standards.
    That's because they are being emotional like a bunch of women. If they don't like the guy, fine, don't watch him. Ignore him. But, to go out of your way and dig up old posts and photos of him, just goes to show Broner is affecting their lives in a negative way. I can't see how a person would pick being miserable over being happy. If he makes you upset and you don't like being upset, don't watch him, don't read threads about him, ignore him. I guess some people just aren't smart enough to realize that.

I just want my fellow boxing fans to be happy. lol
    Last edited by ROSS CALIFORNIA; 02-19-2013, 04:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by r.burgundy View Post
      because he stopped a bum,that means he isnt a bum.lol.ok man
      Yeah Molina a world ranked lightweight is terrible You're a joke

Comment

Working...
      X