Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone depressed about Manny getting KOed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by My Name Is... View Post
    Hahaha! Stupid Philli Manny fan talking about "He hit him low! It was low!!!!"

****ing hilarious!
    i saw a video where one said that marquez hit him in the back LOL

Comment

Not depressing. Just shocked and weirded out about how it went down. I'm by no means a big fan of Pacquiao, but to see him get knocked out cold like that was just weird and shocking to me.

Comment

Originally posted by williamhvx1 View Post

Comment

Can't wait to see the fight. Manny is a warrior! he'll come back stronger and smarter. keep your head up guys.

Comment

Im also depressed my friend, I'm super critical to him at times too but i'm also a big fan and been supporting him since I knew him. I couldn't even eat lunch and 7 hours later I'm still not hungry, I tried to talk to my GF some different stuffs but it always get back to how pacquiao was KOed. ofcourse I'm happy for marquez and give him all the props and respect he deserves..

pacquiao inspired me as a human being, taught me hard work and discipline and that we should always dream beyond of what we could. taught me faith to God. he was one symbol in my life. I'm a fan of the big sport but I love him.

his days are just over.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
              last night was the greatest night in boxing
              Judging by your signatures, doesn't seem like you're a very compassionate guy.

Are you angry about something in your life???

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
                Im also depressed my friend, I'm super critical to him at times too but i'm also a big fan and been supporting him since I knew him. I couldn't even eat lunch and 7 hours later I'm still not hungry, I tried to talk to my GF some different stuffs but it always get back to how pacquiao was KOed. ofcourse I'm happy for marquez and give him all the props and respect he deserves..

pacquiao inspired me as a human being, taught me hard work and discipline and that we should always dream beyond of what we could. taught me faith to God. he was one symbol in my life. I'm a fan of the big sport but I love him.

his days are just over.
                You said some real ****, but "you're just a *******!"

I'm being sarcastic. Flowmos will always say that.

Comment

I give Manny credit , at least he didn't accuse the referee of having gambling problems in the post fight interview

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykm7...0&feature=plcp

Comment

Trollin, but funny.

Comment

Working...
                      X