Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Margarito says "He didnt know" for the Mosley fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Margarito says "He didnt know" for the Mosley fight.

But my question is.
    Why does he seem soo sure he didn't for the Cotto fight?

I'm not bashing the guy but, id believe he didn't know if he'd just say "He doesn't know if he did or didn't"
    Saying you didn't for the Cotto fight, and saying you didn't know for the Mosley fight kinda tells me you knew the difference. I mean if in fact you're sure, as Marg seems.

Ok, he didn't get caught for the Cotto fight (Commish & Cottos camp slip). So if he did, he got away with it. If he wasn't wrapped, good job Tony.
    But don't sit there and tell us (You didn't know for one fight, but ur sure about other fights)...

As much as Id like to see the guy banned, he wasn't caught. He served his time, give him his lic and let him fight.
    But a TITLE???????
    7 figure payday????????

I'll watch, but I won't pay..
    Last edited by cixthree; 08-27-2010, 09:26 PM.

ding ding ding we have a winner. haters of facts and logic will deny this but you sir are an intelligent person.

Comment

cheaters and liars do this all the time

Comment

He didn't know?

In other news, O.J. didn't kill that blonde chick and Osama Bin Laden is a real person.

Comment

Originally posted by Pet Sounds View Post
          He didn't know?

In other news, O.J. didn't kill that blonde chick and Osama Bin Laden is a real person.
          Do you mean to say that you don't believed that the knockneed, gangly, stooped, scraggly bearded, pot bellied, snaggly toothed bag of smelly rags hiding out in inaccessable mountain holes in the ground, is not a real person??? Sure he is, as far as you can call an inhuman animal a person.

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
            But my question is.
            Why does he seem soo sure he didn't for the Cotto fight?

I'm not bashing the guy but, id believe he didn't know if he'd just say "He doesn't know if he did or didn't"
            Saying you didn't for the Cotto fight, and saying you didn't know for the Mosley fight kinda tells me you knew the difference. I mean if in fact you're sure, as Marg seems.

Ok, he didn't get caught for the Cotto fight (Commish & Cottos camp slip). So if he did, he got away with it. If he wasn't wrapped, good job Tony.
            But don't sit there and tell us (You didn't know for one fight, but ur sure about other fights)...

As much as Id like to see the guy banned, he wasn't caught. He served his time, give him his lic and let him fight.
            But a TITLE???????
            7 figure payday????????

I'll watch, but I won't pay..
            Strapped for cash huh...eh we all are.

You should be a lawyer.....

Comment

If you had rocks in your gloves there's no way you "wouldnt know"

Margarito is a cheating coward and Pacquiao is also a coward for choosing him as his latest opponent. Bob Arum should be ashamed.

Comment

Originally posted by Pet Sounds View Post
                He didn't know?

Osama bin laden "was" a real person, his CIA name was TIM OSMOND.

He was killed by a man named OMAR SHEIK.

The pakistani chick told everyone this, she was mysteriously killed not long after this.

HER NAME WAS BENAZIR BHUTO.

Look at the news vid on youtube.
                OSAMA BIN LADEN DEAD.

Comment

I think some people want margarito to continue fighting so he can take a beating like Cotto did. Taste of his own medicine.

But Cotto seems ok nowadays, and he dont bear no grudge.

Comment

Thats a poor excuse, The lack of not knowing seem to be the easiest excuse in boxing, We already have Ariza saying Pacquiao doesnt know what he take in!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X