No announcement yet.

So, who been to Coyote Ugly here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, who been to Coyote Ugly here?

To my shame I never once visited the infamous NY bar before last night and I have to absolutely advise everyone to come and visit, I am pretty sure there are Coyote Ugly's all over the states.

If you are a heterosexual guy with half a pulse, that place is for you.

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
    To my shame I never once visited the infamous NY bar before last night and I have to absolutely advise everyone to come and visit, I am pretty sure there are Coyote Ugly's all over the states.

If you are a heterosexual guy with half a pulse, that place is for you.
    Was it anything like how they portrayed it in the movie, Brook?

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      Was it anything like how they portrayed it in the movie, Brook?
      IT was much better then the movie.
      My friend ended drinking whiskie off the breasts of one of the bartender and then got spanked silly with a belt.
      I was doing the usual mouth to mouth shots drinking with another. And thats just one of the few things we did. There was obvious bar dancing as well.

Comment

That **** is nothing special, unless you get to **** one of those bar tenders. Did you?

I was there a couple of times, in fact I went there last month. **** is crowded, loud dirty and this one dude working there stunk the place up with his armpits.

Overall, meh. Maybe I'll catch you down at that area Bomber...

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          That **** is nothing special, unless you get to **** one of those bar tenders. Did you?

I was there a couple of times, in fact I went there last month. **** is crowded, loud dirty and this one dude working there stunk the place up with his armpits.

Overall, meh. Maybe I'll catch you down at that area Bomber...
          Depends on how you look at it, I like these sort of shady, crowded places.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
            Depends on how you look at it, I like these sort of shady, crowded places.
            I do like shady places where you can dress however you like... I just dont think it a movie should have been made out of that bar ya know?

Comment

Working...
            X