Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayorga Trash talking highlights!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's nothing more than a clown in boxing...good for entertainment....Can't wait for Cotto to smash this clown.

Comment

favorited!

Mayorga is extremely underrated going into the Cotto fight.

People love to forget how Mayorga stopped then beat to a UD Vernon The Viper Forrest. Forrest was riding high, coming off 2 back to back victories over the WW king and P4P Shane Mosley. Mayorga made Forrest his *****, stopping him once..Then you can rewatch the Mayorga-Spinks fight and tell me you didn't have Mayorga winning that fight. His awkward style along with his "I don't give a **** attitude" make him a danger to virtually any opponent. Cotto is no exception.

Comment

Classic.

Did he wobble that MMA fighter at the end of the video??

Comment

mayorga is the man

Comment

hes up there with james toney at pressers

Comment

Originally posted by RealIzm View Post
              favorited!

Mayorga is extremely underrated going into the Cotto fight.

People love to forget how Mayorga stopped then beat to a UD Vernon The Viper Forrest. Forrest was riding high, coming off 2 back to back victories over the WW king and P4P Shane Mosley. Mayorga made Forrest his *****, stopping him once..Then you can rewatch the Mayorga-Spinks fight and tell me you didn't have Mayorga winning that fight. His awkward style along with his "I don't give a **** attitude" make him a danger to virtually any opponent. Cotto is no exception.
              I agree, to me he is up there with like a Tua ( I dont mean power) but his status.
              A fighter that can be beaten but is no cake walk for anyone also if he lands a shot fighters usually dont just brush it off.

Comment

Working...
              X