Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya is Firm: Canelo Will Out-Sell Both Pacquiao Fights!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

best vs best always

Not falling for the casual fan ppv trap for this fight on any holiday! Being an enthusiast, I will watch it either illegally or on HBO a week later!

Comment

ODLH mustbe on a steady coke drip to be this deluded
      Last edited by mathed; 08-26-2016, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Oscar getting that sold out like

free tickets wey

Comment

Originally posted by PrBoxing88 View Post
          Sorry De la hoya but in 3 to 5 years Verdejo will be bigger star than Canelo.

you wish brown eye.....

Comment

My co worker has season tickets to the Cowboys and he gets pre sale pricing on concerts and fights at Jerry World. Last week he got to buy his two club level seats for $114 each for the Canelo/Smith fight. He's not going but he put them up on the ticket master resale site and within 24 hours both sold for about $330.
            There will be a good crowd for this fight for sure, I would say above 50,000.

Comment

Originally posted by GenoB23 View Post
              You would have to be a complete nobody to sell less than 250k. I'm sure Canelo could sell that many PPVs with a charity event
              not so sure about that. Depending on who you listen to, he only sold about 330 k vs khan. Khan is a bigger name than Smith and Canelo has lost more fan support since then after handing his belt away.

Comment

You guys think Canelo cant sell tickets to Mexicans in Texas?! hahahaha! its going to break Pacs record. TRUST.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  I'm betting they get 50k++ in the gate and 350ish PPV buys....If I was a betting man of course.
                  Anything less than 500K in PPVs is a failure, which means they need to hurry up and fight GGG. If they reach 750K, they can fight Saunders or Lemieux in a PPV next, and GGG will have to wait!

Comment

Dela Hoya is a businessman and a liar.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                      Anything less than 500K in PPVs is a failure, which means they need to hurry up and fight GGG. If they reach 750K, they can fight Saunders or Lemieux in a PPV next, and GGG will have to wait!
                      True! Canelo needs a belt first so he doesn't have to split 50/50 with GGG. He NEEDS Saunders belt. And will pay the $4 million tag for it unlike piss poor GGG.

Comment

Working...
                      X