Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is it true if you take cocaine one time you're already hooked?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    That's exactly how I am and I totally agree with your last point. The thing is I've rarely met anyone that does it without drinking. Maybe 1 out of 20 people I know will do it without boozing. That's why I always laugh when naive broke people call others "coke heads." A true "coke head," is very rare and that person is usually into a whole bunch of other drugs.
    I don't drink when I sniff the Cocaina..... Well at least not like shots, that is like the recipe for annoying overbearing people besides Ecstasy.

My buddy who I get my blow from is like 100% hype, one of those people to do like a line, make some primal noise and then like grab my shoulder or slap my back and say something like "WOOOO I FEEL ALIVE!"

I'm too naturally mellow/high to do that sheet.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
      It depends on the crowd you roll with.

When I was in NYC it was just something people did for fun. If we knew we were going clubbing and had a table, we brought coke, because it was fun and the models all wanted coke.

But back in upstate ny, coke and drinking is like coffee and cigerrates. People do it on the normal, not for fun, or partying, just to get coked up and drunk. I've def seen some friends upstate who did way to much. But never at the point they did shiesty stuff to have coke.

Now then opiates on then other hand. I've seen my best friends do all kinds of shiesty **** for that. Steal from there friends and mothers even. One of my best friends has a federal investigation for selling that crap, my other friend lost everything, went to prison.

I never seen anyone have that happen over coke, it doesn't have that kind of physical addictiveness. It's more mental.
      It does. It's just a lot harder to buy for addicst because it's so ****ing expensive, and because of its stigma as a party drug for upper class people, it doesn't attract the same people. So, the addicts who would get addicted to coke are doing crack and ice instead. A lot of initial party goer addicts that started on coke and used it a lot until they had a problem would have largely then migrated to meth etc because it's more potent and much, much, much cheaper.

It does have the same physically addictive properties though. Not quite as a bad as meth and heroin, but still very brutal physical withdrawals. Meth has probably the longest physical symptoms, then smack.

People always forget about booze though. DT's are nasty ****. Drying out from booze is bad.

Heroin still has the most addicts for people who use each drug though. The highest % of users who become addicted are junkies (junk as in Heroin)...with good reason frankly. Then amphetamines, alcohol I think...can't really remember, but coke is further down the list despite it having the same nasty physical symptoms like the others.

But yes, what addiction makes mostly good people do is truly sad and ****ed up people scary. Takes your soul over time. That's why that no matter what they do in the war on drugs, if they keep it a war they'll never, ever win it. You have to legalise and distribute it, make it safe, etc etc etc then use a portion of the drug budget to help the addicts reintergrate back into the community, get good jobs, reconnect with the world. It's works without fail everywhere they do it, and fails miserably everywhere they don't.
      Last edited by BennyST; 08-25-2016, 09:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
        what is the most addicting drug?

meth is not because it's famous in the philippines and i know people that used it 1 or few times but didn't get hooked on it.

.Not true. I've been doing it twice a day for the last three months and still not addicted to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
          Did it once but didn't really feel much from it, heightened focus that's all. I'm too health conscious to do coke. I stick to booze, weed, possibly opiates/shrooms etc. Not that sht that sends your heart rate flying.

Comment

Why do you ask? You got any cocaine to share with your boxingscene bros?

Comment

It's not that bad as long as you don't overdo it. When you start to overdo it that's when you go down the rabbit hole.

Heroin is the most addictive drug I ever tried. As soon as I came down I was so mind numbingly depressed and empty. It felt like my life lost all color, and all I could thing about was how good I felt before. I had already been down the addiction road before so I knew all I had to do was ride it out and never touch the garbage again.

Comment

only if snorted off the shaft of a bi-racial gender fluid entity.

Comment

Working...
                X