No announcement yet.

SRR's best wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SRR's best wins

Which wins do you regard as SRR's best wins?

Originally posted by TheBoxingXpert View Post
    2 wins over a pre prime kid Gavilan, Jake Lamotta IV, Fullmer left hook ko, Randy Turpin bad cut come from behind win.

Comment

S. Angott
      M. Zervo 3
      F. Zivic 2
      J. LaMotta 5
      R. Zanelli
      H. Armstrong
      J. Bassora
      Kid Gavillan 2
      C. Fusari
      Bobo Olson 4
      R. Turpin 2
      J. Maxim
      G. Fulmer 2
      C. Basilio
      P. Pender 2
      D. Moyer 2
      R. Dupas
      J. Gardello

probably missed a few but everyone on this list was welknown in their era and everyone of them was respected because they were good. As you could see Sugar gave rematches to all past opponents and fought LaMotta until there was nothing left to see.

Ray

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
        2 wins over a pre prime kid Gavilan, Jake Lamotta IV, Fullmer left hook ko, Randy Turpin bad cut come from behind win.
        You are an expert on SRR so I'll copy your picks as his best wins. BoxingXpert I can't believe that you call picking the winner of Brook vs GGG and Mora vs Jacobs your predictions. Jacobs is a 30 to 1 favorite to win and GGG is an 8 to 1 favorite to win. Hell, even your grand mother knows who will win these fights. You get zero credit for picking GGG and Jacobs to win. It would be a miracle if they don't win.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
          Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
          S. Angott
          M. Zervo 3
          F. Zivic 2
          J. LaMotta 5
          R. Zanelli
          H. Armstrong
          J. Bassora
          Kid Gavillan 2
          C. Fusari
          Bobo Olson 4
          R. Turpin 2
          J. Maxim
          G. Fulmer 2
          C. Basilio
          P. Pender 2
          D. Moyer 2
          R. Dupas
          J. Gardello

probably missed a few but everyone on this list was welknown in their era and everyone of them was respected because they were good. As you could see Sugar gave rematches to all past opponents and fought LaMotta until there was nothing left to see.

Ray
          He never gave Tiger Jones a rematch after Jones beat him quite easily when Robinson was 32 years old. There was no reason for him to fight Olson a 4th time when he beat Olson so easily in the first 3 fights.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            He never gave Tiger Jones a rematch after Jones beat him quite easily when Robinson was 32 years old. There was no reason for him to fight Olson a 4th time when he beat Olson so easily in the first 3 fights.
            Not sure what you're angling at here. Ya SRR was only 32 but he was fresh off an almost 3 year layoff and had like 140 fights at that point. Ray came back for pay checks, not for glory. He was obviously well past his best at that point.

Comment

When folks here take shots at real ATG's it's a waist of time to reply.
              Their just here for attention and then theres the "internet fighters" hahahaha.

There title implications for the fourth bout and it was after Sugar had unretired!
              Read it yourself and learn some history of the sport.

He must have been scared of Ralph like Burley? hahahaha........

Ray

Comment

Ray beats everyone from 140-168 in the last
                75 years except for maybe roy jones jr.

And toney vs srr is a toss up.

The man is an untouchable legend

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingXpert View Post
                  everytime the original sugar stepped up at middleweight. man had no reason to be there but he whooped ass like it was a pinata

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    You are an expert on SRR so I'll copy your picks as his best wins. BoxingXpert I can't believe that you call picking the winner of Brook vs GGG and Mora vs Jacobs your predictions. Jacobs is a 30 to 1 favorite to win and GGG is an 8 to 1 favorite to win. Hell, even your grand mother knows who will win these fights. You get zero credit for picking GGG and Jacobs to win. It would be a miracle if they don't win.
                    Dude. ALL of my predictions are easy. Golovkin-Brook is not easier to predict than Ward spanking Kovalev or that Frampton spanked Santa Cruz or any other fight I have predicted. Boxing is always incredibly easy to predict if you're an expert. You got it wrong on a lot of the fights in which I got it right, so just lean back and enjoy me doing my thing. You could make money on it.

Glowacky will beat Usyk, you probably disagree. Ward will defeat Kovalev, you probably disagree. Well, that's because you're not an expert. Don't make this a matter of "easy" or "hard" predictions. There is no "predicting", there is only different levels of analysis capacities. To a true expert, every boxing result is clear before it plays out.

Comment

Working...
                    X