No announcement yet.

Anti Alt Real posters only lounge needed. **** too stupid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    I don't know how to do it, But we need an ultra lounge.

It's a silly pipe dream. We got azz wipes coming out of the woodworks talking stupid etc..

My bad...

I need to ignore it. Like I do most of Alexkid's big schlong threads!

It's on me to ignore it.
    My bad!
    I agree with what you say however i'm afraid alts are jus apart of the package and the nature of the beast that is internet forums.

I get you and would love your idea Z, but it ain't happening.
    For me, until they've been a regular poster for 5 years or more, and 'post the same way',
    consistently they're still a potential alt to me, have less than 2k posts in that time, and their green is still low (10 or less after 4/5 years) then i'm suspicious.
    Technically, even I'm 3 months shy of my 5 year mark, so I don't trust who I am on here until then!!!
    Last edited by RightJab; 08-01-2016, 07:41 PM.

Comment

you can beg REED or Annie to invite you to VIP or team classic, Larry beg for it several times but idk if it's work or not.

Does it work larryxxx....?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        I don't know how to do it, But we need an ultra lounge.

It's a silly pipe dream. We got azz wipes coming out of the woodworks talking stupid etc..

My bad...

I need to ignore it. Like I do most of Alexkid's big schlong threads!

It's on me to ignore it.
        My bad!
        Well said pimp.

As much as I love all things BoxingScene, the alt cancer is one I could do without. Be a man, and stick to your guns under one username, one avi. I always have. Be we know ol' 'wraps is a savage, this is about these other plebs.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
          Jhonny is anti bad weather it seems.

Jhonny like the sun.

Dude since were alts do u know any hardcore mexican hip hop groups?

I listen to the Mekakinz and Deliuent Habits.

Who else is there? I dont mind even if they spittin in spanish!
          You pink azz wanna be... I got chorizo for you.

Comment

Originally posted by JabRight View Post
            I agree with what you say however i'm afraid alts are jus apart of the package and the nature of the beast that is internet forums.

I get you and would love your idea Z, but it ain't happening.
            For me, until they've been a regular poster for 5 years or more, and 'post the same way',
            consistently they're still a potential alt to me, have less than 2k posts in that time, and their green is still low (10 or less after 4/5 years) then i'm suspicious.
            Technically, even I'm 3 months shy of my 5 year mark, so I don't trust who I am on here until then!!!
            Thanks buddy. Good info to think about!

Comment

Originally posted by Beta-CuckMuzzie View Post
              you can beg REED or Annie to invite you to VIP or team classic, Larry beg for it several times but idk if it's work or not.

Does it work larryxxx....?
              Thanks man. But I think Hectari & others have been reporting me for "hurtful" language. I will ask them in a few months.

Comment

I just found out who else Zarokou is on here and im hurt, wow wtf I thought you were my boy dude. dang. You are sick dude you played me for a fool. smh

Comment

Didnt they use to claim to ban alts by their IP or some shit?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    I just found out who else Zarokou is on here and im hurt, wow wtf I thought you were my boy dude. dang. You are sick dude you played me for a fool. smh
                    Look Mijo my handle is Zaroku. Za Roku given to me be Mr. Morimoto who said I was mean as ****, but stupid beyond belief. He saw me slap the crap out of lil azz wipes like you and your alt ****tron! You are a transformer.. More than meets the eye... Maricon (****) in disguise.

You need to transform back into ****tron or Phaggotron, your pink butt makes you a decepticon.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      Who else is bending you over...???? I am getting jealous! Your azz is sold by me! Or Jhonny.

Comment

Working...
                      X