No announcement yet.

The Lie That is White Privilege

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Canelo Phresh View Post

This is Stephan Molyneux. I posted a vid of his, dismantling the false narrative of 3rd wave feminism. Stephan isn't conservative at all. He is secularist, with independent/libertarian political views. He breaks down the facts of America's past regarding slavery. The fact that the Irish were treated worse than Africans, and that Jews experienced a harder experience with Nazi Germany's attempted racial genocide. He focuses on the "poor victim" mentality that liberals pore into the black community. Listen to vid, before you dismiss this opinion. Remember the accusation of "racist" is now used to stifle dissent and debate, rather than speak honestly and logically on these issues.
    I hate racism and think it's one of the worst plights to ruin societal well being ever. Most of the current media networks have some twisted agenda that feeds into the perpetuation of racism, especially in America.

You can see trouble on the horizon with the constant focus on specific events targeted to evoke racial outrage for certain demographics. There are a lot of race on race crimes committed yet only certain ones get real media attention. The more people keep feeding the flames of this cancer, the more unstable things will become here. It's like some people actually want a race war or something. Racial tensions seem to be getting tenser as time passes as well.

All I know is that I try to treat all people with respect until they disrespect me because I personally believe that all people were created as equals, and I'm not going to let someone hold me accountable for something someone else did. If some person of another race insulted me because of my skin color, I'd be pissed as a hornet but I wouldn't hold his race responsible for his personal opinions because I actually have a damn brain in my head and realize that he doesn't represent every person of his race.

#AllLivesMatter

Comment

• The Beauty Of White Privilege

ATTENTION WHITE PEOPLE! You do not need to be ashamed of privilege, it is not and has never been a bad thing. Americans as a Nation are a big seething pot of spoiled ****s, whining about entitlements and how to get something for mother****ing free.

I have been in numerous situations that would have went against me had I not been accompanied by my white buddies, that's just a fact. I'm not resentful of that or upset. White people have it good and because I know white people intimately, I have it good too. Racial politricks is bull**** but so are a lot of things that actually have resonance in our lives. It's not bad to have it good, it's not bad to be privileged, but what's bad is acting like you aren't.

A conscientious person of privilege gets **** done.
      Last edited by Slip Stream; 01-05-2016, 10:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
        ATTENTION WHITE PEOPLE! You do not need to be ashamed of privilege, it is not and has never been a bad thing. Americans as a Nation are a big seething pot of spoiled ****s, whining about entitlements and how to get something for mother****ing free.

I have been in numerous situations that would have went against me had I not been accompanied by my white buddies, that's just a fact. I'm not resentful of that or upset. White people have it good and because I know white people intimately, I have it good too. Racial politricks is bull**** but so are a lot of things that actually have resonance in our lives. It's not bad to have it good, it's not bad to be privileged, but what's bad is acting like you aren't.

A conscientious person of privilege gets **** done.
        1) If I have White privilege and I'm White, why should I care?

2) "White Privilege" is just another Jew scam to get White people to bend over for Jews and other non-whites.

3) Can you give me one example of "White Privilege"? You can give more if you want.

Comment

• People pretend it's about money and blah blah blah but it's just white people are pretty and most adults never grew out of childhood jealousy.

If the entire planet consisted of 1 homeless white person and 1,000 black millionaires im pretty sure those black millionaires would spend their time encircling the lone white person shaking their fists and holding cardboard signs angry that they don't get to look pretty.

#honestymatters

Comment

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post
            1) If I have White privilege and I'm White, why should I care?
            Because if you have more than two brain cells you should care about a group of people that live in your borders and what they're doing. If they're reasonably happy, then you will be too. Locking people up, sicking the people on them, and or generally ostracism them doesn't make white people more secure or safe.

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
            2) "White Privilege" is just another Jew scam to get White people to bend over for Jews and other non-whites.
            This is by far one of the dumbest things I ever read, seriously I could search the internet for hours and this has anything else beat by leaps and bounds. Pretty ****ing stupid.

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
            3) Can you give me one example of "White Privilege"? You can give more if you want.
            A blind person stumbling around in the dark needs to be convinced they're blind? Ridiculous ****.

Comment

• It's not called white privilege, it's called stereotypes.

We don't like outsiders, we being humans. Some Africans don't like whites in Africa and some whites don't like Africans in Europe. If you're black in Africa, you'll have black privilege.

The glorification of thugs, *****s and criminals is stereotypically a black American phenomenon. Stereotypes are not without truth. What is a polite black man from the hood called? House ****** or something derogatory like that.

The idea that a lot of black folk from the hood love to adhere to is that the white man is trying to keep 'em down and they're going to make all this money through hustling and illegal activities to achieve freedom. So this culture from the black man's side is geared towards us vs them, black vs white. That the reason why there are so many successful white people isn't because 75% of USA is white, no that's too easy - must be white privilege.

On the other side you've got white folk who think all black people are drug dealers and criminals. But as I said, this is an image perpetuated by ze black man so no wonder.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                posted this in another thread..
                What a fucking stupid video.

Mexican moaning no one would hire him until he changed from Jose to Joe, keeps his Hispanic sounding surname.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
                  Because if you have more than two brain cells you should care about a group of people that live in your borders and what they're doing. If they're reasonably happy, then you will be too. Locking people up, sicking the people on them, and or generally ostracism them doesn't make white people more secure or safe.
                  But I DON'T want them in my borders to begin with.

This is by far one of the dumbest things I ever read, seriously I could search the internet for hours and this has anything else beat by leaps and bounds. Pretty ****ing stupid.
                  How so?

A blind person stumbling around in the dark needs to be convinced they're blind? Ridiculous ****.
                  Okay so you gave me fifty.

Let's go through the first three...

"I can if I wish arrange to be in the company of people of my race most of the time."

Whites (for a little longer) are the majority of the population. If you want to live among blacks all the time move to Africa.

"I can avoid spending time with people whom I was trained to mistrust and who have learned to mistrust my kind or me."

White people are not trained to mistrust blacks. Quite the opposite. Whites learn through real life experience not to trust blacks.

"If I should need to move, I can be pretty sure of renting or purchasing housing in an area which I can afford and in which I would want to live."

This comes with having more wealth. White people are wealthier on average but every White person is not wealthier than every black person. You think a poor White single mom and kid are better off than the Obama's family?

These reasons are horse****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                    But I DON'T want them in my borders to begin with.

How so?

Okay so you gave me fifty.

Let's go through the first three...

"I can if I wish arrange to be in the company of people of my race most of the time."

Whites (for a little longer) are the majority of the population. If you want to live among blacks all the time move to Africa.

"I can avoid spending time with people whom I was trained to mistrust and who have learned to mistrust my kind or me."

White people are not trained to mistrust blacks. Quite the opposite. Whites learn through real life experience not to trust blacks.

"If I should need to move, I can be pretty sure of renting or purchasing housing in an area which I can afford and in which I would want to live."

This comes with having more wealth. White people are wealthier on average but every White person is not wealthier than every black person. You think a poor White single mom and kid are better off than the Obama's family?

These reasons are horse****.
                    Spoken like a white, clueless and privileged person.....

Comment

• Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                      It's not called white privilege, it's called stereotypes.

We don't like outsiders, we being humans. Some Africans don't like whites in Africa and some whites don't like Africans in Europe. If you're black in Africa, you'll have black privilege.

The glorification of thugs, *****s and criminals is stereotypically a black American phenomenon. Stereotypes are not without truth. What is a polite black man from the hood called? House ****** or something derogatory like that.

The idea that a lot of black folk from the hood love to adhere to is that the white man is trying to keep 'em down and they're going to make all this money through hustling and illegal activities to achieve freedom. So this culture from the black man's side is geared towards us vs them, black vs white. That the reason why there are so many successful white people isn't because 75% of USA is white, no that's too easy - must be white privilege.

On the other side you've got white folk who think all black people are drug dealers and criminals. But as I said, this is an image perpetuated by ze black man so no wonder.
                      Just to wrap it up;

You can change black man for green, blue or pink man and you can do the same for the white man. You could in fact swap them completely and talk about how privileged black people are.

Two things need to remain constant though and that is economical situation and populace.

As the majority of successful Americans are white, the next line will be and so forth. It's called nepotism, I know it's a long word and might confuse you but it's something to do with coming out of the same **** - Oliver Reed

White privilege sounds like something a feminist has thought up or some equally stupid SJW. What they're trying to describe with that stupid phrase could be summed up using 'common sense'.

Comment

Working...
                      X