Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nathan Cleverly shows surprising talent at weigh in...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG

Definitely a top 10 P4P snake. Just imagine pulling down those little panties and his big snake falling out...wow...just wow.

Comment

Originally posted by MrTambourineMan View Post
      This makes me Appreciate Terry O'Connor so much more.... not only was he saving that Package for future genrations when he carried Cleverly to his corner against Kovalev, but that much extra weight to haul too? Mind Blowing. Just absolutely Mind Blowing.

All Hail Sir Terry.
      Kovalev's power overrated? When our Clev was banging his own head in frustration I assumed it was frustration at being caught... instead I now realise he was thinking "if only I didn't have such a big cock, I could stay upright, isn't it? It's weighing me down, boyo."

Comment

It's no wonder he couldn't make LHW anymore. That thing is like a leg of lamb.

Comment

Originally posted by Anorak View Post
          I wouldn't swallow though, that'd be fucking queer.
          Yeah, I'd definitely draw that line. His Penis can give me an erection and I'll happily please said penis but no way am I swallowing.

Don't want to lose the respect of my Community, Know what I'm saying?

Comment

Yeah, I'd definitely draw that line. His Penis can give me an erection and I'll happily please said penis but no way am I swallowing.

Don't want to lose the respect of my Community, Know what I'm saying?
            Fuckin' A... it's like I'd let him insert in my anus and push it in and out for as long as he wanted, but the second he said he thought he was about to cum, that'd be it.

Comment

Originally posted by who_necks View Post
              It's no wonder he couldn't make LHW anymore. That thing is like a leg of lamb.
              If he was gelded he'd be a featherweight.

Comment

This makes me Appreciate Terry O'Connor so much more.... not only was he saving that Package for future genrations when he carried Cleverly to his corner against Kovalev, but that much extra weight to haul too? Mind Blowing. Just absolutely Mind Blowing.

All Hail Sir Terry.
                Post of the year material.

Comment

Originally posted by Anorak View Post
                  Fuckin' A... it's like I'd let him insert in my anus and push it in and out for as long as he wanted, but the second he said he thought he was about to cum, that'd be it.
                  Oh no doubt. I'd hop up and down on his Erect throbbing Welsh Rarebit like a Sentient Space Hopper high on Ecstasy at The Hacienda but the minute he said something gay - like, "I'm about to cum" - I'd jump off and tell him straight to his face that I ain't no Faggot.

Comment

He should have slapped Bellow round the face with that thing.

It might be the only way to shut him up...

Comment

Oh my, Nathan

Comment

Working...
                      X