Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vid: James Toney has reached sad levels...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I reckon he will keep fighting until he is 60 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
      I reckon he will keep fighting until he is 60 years old.
      that messed up thing is who are we to tell a man he can't make money in the ONLY profession he knows how......but man it sucks to see him (or any other fighter) end up goofy like that........

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
        that messed up thing is who are we to tell a man he can't make money in the ONLY profession he knows how......but man it sucks to see him (or any other fighter) end up goofy like that........
        I've given up on telling people that but the commissions should be able to.

Considering that Toney basically lives in the gym, he should be able to have a career as a boxing trainer based on the fact that his name is James Toney. His personality may not be suited for the job, but a lot of other fighters were able to make a living out of it regardless.

Comment

" Don King kiss my ass "

Comment

hes racist

Comment

Originally posted by eli porter View Post
              you don't like james toney as a boxer? how can you not like james toney as a boxer? are you mental? I don't understand how you can be a boxing fan and not like james toney's boxing.

That's like saying you love renaissance art but think paintings are shit.

Originally posted by larryx1950 View Post
              i couldnt make out 1 damn word he said
              Me neither.

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
              First off I don't need to explain to you or anyone else who I dig or don't dig....you don't like it EAT-A-D1K.......
              THAT BEING SAID...it does sound a bit odd....what I mean by I don't like him as a boxer is I've never been a fan of him in the sport....never rooted for him in fights....never really did much for me...but he is a human being....and as such a person....and as a person it is painfully obvious that all them shots in the head has left him with moosh in the brain....listen to him talk for god'sake!!! I don't wish that upon anyone regardless if I was a fan of their career or not.....
              I understand what you mean. He was an arrogant prick and a pretty hard dude to like. I could see how you'd route against his ass any time he fought.

I love watching his older fights though. He was a great fighter. You have to appreciate that kind of talent in this game. It is sad how bad he sounds now though, I'm with you on that.

Comment

Hope James doesn't plan to put his mouth in the ring cause it sounds shot to ****.

Comment

It's clear Toney got brain damage, I don't know how he keeps passing pre-fight physicals.

Comment

man i loved toneys antics in his heyday.
                    toney and holyfield of most recent. early signs of boxers alziemers .
                    hope these guys saved up for retirement. reminds me of joe louis.

Comment

jermaine taylor! hangem up now! quik

Comment

Working...
                      X