Collapse
No announcement yet.

My wife's nephew is staying with us for a week

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The uncle is a paedophile trying his damndest to fight temptation. Just explain to your wife, the kids parents and anyone else who'll listen that you're a sick b4stard & if the kid remains on your home, wearing those matching shorts & shirt you're gonna end up serving time.

Comment

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
      tell his dad to take him to the boxing gym like oscar's dad did. . . oscar was very feminine as well. . .
      LOL

Comment

Led,

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
          And he is a skinny fucking 12 year old ***got. Since friday, I noticed that his shorts and shirts are matching colors, he laughs like a virgin teenage looking for a boyfriend, and now he is giggling with my 6-year old daughter over Justin Bieber while watching TV.

I want to yell at this kid and tell him to stay in his room or just dont show anywhere inside the house where I can see him. I am pissed and dont know if I can endure his sight for a few days.

And fuck...he calls me un-kyeeeel
          Take him to the batting cages or something,maybe he doesnt get much manly time with your brother.

Comment

Moonlight, at least she is my daughter and she is a real girl. Btw, I am gonna name our son, "Hercules." You like that?
            Everytime I hear see/hear the name Hercules, I see/hear the Nutty Professor's Mom (Eddie Murphy) saying "Her-cu-les! Her-cu-les!"

Besides, I can no longer have any E-children.
            Don't you know? You can only have E-children for the first year here on BS.

Comment

Pretty sure the 12 year old would tear led apart.

Comment

Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
                You got issues. He is a 12 years old boy. What the h3ll you expect?
                da**** you mean his only 12............i was thinkin about ****in girls at 12 not no ***ggot ass Justin beaver. your disgusting bro.......defening a ***ggot

Comment

Originally posted by Lorily View Post
                  Everytime I hear see/hear the name Hercules, I see/hear the Nutty Professor's Mom (Eddie Murphy) saying "Her-cu-les! Her-cu-les!"

Besides, I can no longer have any E-children.
                  Don't you know? You can only have E-children for the first year here on BS.
                  Come by and i'll make that happen for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                    Come by and i'll make that happen for you.
                    Always the sweet talker Mik

Besides, wouldn't that make Boxxy jealous??

Comment

And he is a skinny fucking 12 year old ***got. Since friday, I noticed that his shorts and shirts are matching colors, he laughs like a virgin teenage looking for a boyfriend, and now he is giggling with my 6-year old daughter over Justin Bieber while watching TV.

I want to yell at this kid and tell him to stay in his room or just dont show anywhere inside the house where I can see him. I am pissed and dont know if I can endure his sight for a few days.

And fuck...he calls me un-kyeeeel
                      Whats wrong with that !?

Comment

Working...
                      X