Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arthur Abraham will win by brutal knockout this Saturday.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arthur Abraham will win by brutal knockout this Saturday.

I can not wait. It should be a great fight while it lasts.

Just like Williams was gonna win by knockout eh

I actually agree with you this time though. Froch's chin is far too exposed

Comment

Ever since he hit Dirrell while he was down and didn't man up about it, I can't stand the guy. He'll get his soon enough but I doubt it will be this Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Just like Williams was gonna win by knockout eh

I actually agree with you this time though. Froch's chin is far too exposed
        I thought Williams would win by KO, or he would get stopped himself. It was more of an accumilative stoppage prediction, never did I think he would be stopped in 2 rounds by a guy with decent power.

Comment

This is crunch time for both fighters. Froch needs to box and be very careful about Abraham's power. At some point Froch will want to trade and Abraham is going to unload a single shot that will turn the course of the fight. If Froch sticks to boxing he can pull off a points win but I just don't see him sticking to that fight plan.

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
            Ever since he hit Dirrell while he was down and didn't man up about it, I can't stand the guy. He'll get his soon enough but I doubt it will be this Saturday.
            do you also hate roy jones jr?

Comment

I know AA is and all.

But people are acting like Froch has glass jaw or something.

Hes taken some Hellacious shots from Pascal, Taylor, Dirrel and Kessler.

Dude can fight through adversity.

If Froch can take advantage of AA's inactivity early, he just might outlast AA and win a UD.

That's my prediction anyway.

Comment

I sure as he'll hope so..

Comment

Froch is feather fisted, AA will be walking through them punches...

/sarcasm

Comment

i too think that Abraham could win by ko, that would be his only option. But at the same time Froch can withstand a good shot. This fight i believe would be the ultimate test of his chin. I cant think of another fighter at this weight who punches harder than Arthur.

with that said i dont think froch will be an easy customer.

Comment

Working...
                    X