Collapse
No announcement yet.

I truly believe Mayweather KOs Pacqiuao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree, Pacman is a machine gunner, he needs a lot of ammo to take down his fighters and though his activity level is high he gets very sloppy and is open to lots of counters ala JMM. Imagine what would happen with a bigger stronger faster opponent who has more ring smarts and experience. While I do think that Pacman is a more complete fighter then when he originally fought JMM I still think that he is easy to out think. He hasn't had to think against any fighter since JMM or Morales. Everyone came to him, PBF is a different kind of monster.

That said I do like Pacman a lot. I would love to see a win by pacman and a immediate rematch going the other way, a fight for the ages.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
      its funny how everyone is sayin shane gassed but b4 the fight everyone was talkin about how he'd fight all 12 rnds and be in it. what do u think is gonna happen to pac when he goes up against that high level defense?? mayweather took the hardest punch from arguably the strongest fighter in the division. do u guys really believe manny is gonna be able to penetrate floyd's defense??? it seemed to me everyone else was starting to question this as well...
      well said.

Comment

Originally posted by Wreckless View Post
        *****'s must love overrating Mayweather's victories haha
        i bet u had mosley destroying floyd didnt u.

Comment

Originally posted by JayWater39 View Post
          Mayweather will expose every flaw Pacman has. Pacman gets wild Mayweather will make him pay en route to a Knockout punch.. I'm gonna win a lot of money when this fight gets made!

If you don't think Mayweather beats Pacman you don't know **** about boxing
          That's your opinion. I have mine. So are the rest of the posters in the forum. But to say 'you don't know **** about boxing' kinda goes stupid. I don't like the 'know-it-all' attitude, you make Burner look like a saint.

Just sayin'. No need to hate the 'uneducated' fans.

Comment

No ones over rating Floyd. Just because he isn't knocking guys out left n right like Pac doesn't make Floyds dominating boxing clinics any less as impressive

Comment

Originally posted by LeeVanCleef View Post
              That's your opinion. I have mine. So are the rest of the posters in the forum. But to say 'you don't know **** about boxing' kinda goes stupid. I don't like the 'know-it-all' attitude, you make Burner look like a saint.

Just sayin'. No need to hate the 'uneducated' fans.
              That comment is basically for people who think Pac is gonna go in there and dominate floyd and the blind pac lovers

Comment

That comment is basically for people who think Pac is gonna go in there and dominate floyd and the blind pac lovers
                Fair enough, considering what Floyd 'the Dragon' showed up tonight, and he delivered the goods. Pacquiao brings a different kind of style to the table, as well.

Every fan or nuthuggers of Floyd or Pac need this fight done soon (demands notwithstanding).

Comment

Mayweather will expose every flaw Pacman has. Pacman gets wild Mayweather will make him pay en route to a Knockout punch.. I'm gonna win a lot of money when this fight gets made!

If you don't think Mayweather beats Pacman you don't know **** about boxing
                  One thing. I didn;t see the Mosely fight but I assume wide UD. Easy fight, like I did before.

Anyway, Pacquiao has 4 main things that will give Mayweather a lot fo trouble.

I believe he can tag and hurt Mayweather.

Southpaw seems to give Floyd trouble for a few rounds. He definitely is so good he can adjust, but you can;t give 3 or 4 rounds to Pacquaio like that. The shoulder roll also is not as effective.

Power With his speed, his power comes into almost all shots. This will hit Floyd on his chin sometime, and also on his body and arms. That really hurts for 12 rounds.

Stamina and workrate, No doubt Floyd can cut it down because he is that good, but Pac will be throwing for 12 and not get tired also.

weight At 140/147, he is comfortbale making it. He doesnt even reach 147 yet at weigh ins. This has seemed to make him able to train and learn technique more rather than worry on weight like guzman for example.

His timing has also gone better. He;s timing the hook when people come in, and overall reads people.

Now the main three for me.

His speed is equal, maybe slightly slower in potshotting, but his main assett is his combination speed, and the power with it, it's a very good blend and dangerous. If floyd gets tagged with a shot he doesn;t see, with Pac's full power, he will get hurt. I have no doubt now. Great chin though.

Angles Pac has the angles from both hands now. He has great hands on both, where as he only had that left before. Very hard to time him now consistently if you watch him.

footwork I always said Mosely don't have the legs to deal with Mayweather. Soon as I saw Roy not skip rope VS Hopkins, it was over and I took burners points lol.

The key to boxing, footwork. There are lots of men who have speed and power in their arms, but if you can't stay in range, then that means ****. Floyd has a chin to take and get rocked maybe 3 times before he gets dropped.

Pac has fast feet and can dart faster than Floyd going backwards. No one will stand toe to toe with Pac and throw. That would be stupid.

If you can stay in range with Mayweather, and especially if you are Pacquaio, then you can take a close UD.

There are arguments for Floyd over Pac too, things like size, length, tangibilities, skills etc...

But being a [Pac fan, that isn;t my job

Hit me up on what you think of my statement.s

Peace
                  Last edited by PensionKiller; 05-02-2010, 03:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by poeticlsykuac View Post
                    I agree, Pacman is a machine gunner, he needs a lot of ammo to take down his fighters and though his activity level is high he gets very sloppy and is open to lots of counters ala JMM. Imagine what would happen with a bigger stronger faster opponent who has more ring smarts and experience. While I do think that Pacman is a more complete fighter then when he originally fought JMM I still think that he is easy to out think. He hasn't had to think against any fighter since JMM or Morales. Everyone came to him, PBF is a different kind of monster.

That said I do like Pacman a lot. I would love to see a win by pacman and a immediate rematch going the other way, a fight for the ages.
                    As a fan who has watched him, he is a better fighter.

Better timing and angles now. More patient and darts in and out rather than just forward.

Watch him again

Comment

nyahahahahahahahahaha.

thanks for the laugh man.

Comment

Working...
                      X