Collapse
No announcement yet.

Salma Hayek Breastfeeding An African Baby Boy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So you're saying that all I have to do to get a taste of that sweet, sweet, honey is to be a starving baby in a third-world country?

God is dead.

Comment

I'd mash them **** up!

Comment

Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh View Post
        To this day, I still don't understand why people (especially white boys) thinks she looks so good.
        Perhaps you need glasses....or perhaps you haven't fully seen her naked in Frida or From Dusk Til Dawn... maybe just maybe your a F.A.G.G....

Comment

she's beautiful..but that was ridiculous, that baby will never get it again, and anything she has can be past on to that child..people just don't stop and think they see movie star..yea here stick your tit in my childs mouth

Comment

Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~* View Post
            she's beautiful..but that was ridiculous, that baby will never get it again, and anything she has can be past on to that child..people just don't stop and think they see movie star..yea here stick your tit in my childs mouth
            Rihanna!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh View Post
              To this day, I still don't understand why people (especially white boys) thinks she looks so good.
              looks like Frankenstein

Comment

after 3 months you no longer have what the baby needs.. so if she's 1 yr out..she's just passing whatever she ate that day on...probably giving that poor baby diarrahea

That was just a selfish display for the media

Comment

Working...
                X