Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Pacquiao-Mosley happens then Pacquiao's future win is automatically discredited.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Pacquiao-Mosley happens then Pacquiao's future win is automatically discredited.

When Mayweather completely shut Mosley out for 10 rounds straight, some were saying Mosley was shot, too old, etc. We all know if they fight Pacquiao is going to beat the **** out of a even shotter Mosely who could only muster up a draw (even though imo Mora deserved the nod) in his last fight and is getting even older.

No matter how Pac wins if this fight happens he gets no credit. Total cherrypick.

Trust me, the same *******s who said Mosley shot and old will say it was the best win ever when Pac wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post
      Trust me, the same *******s who said Mosley shot and old will say it was the best win ever when Pac wins.
      LOL.

I can see that now.

You can never win with *******s.

Comment

no youre all wrong

1. i dont care to see this fight, i know manny will win

2. it will be GREAT for mannys legacy because the name "mosley" on the win list of a feathweight

sorry but manny is "big time" now and names > prospects, it sucks but thats boxing

the aptly named "money" mayweather has been doing it for longer

sergio is your great saviour

Comment

Originally posted by SUPREME. View Post
          When Mayweather completely shut Mosley out for 10 rounds straight, some were saying Mosley was shot, too old, etc. We all know if they fight Pacquiao is going to beat the **** out of a even shotter Mosely who could only muster up a draw (even though imo Mora deserved the nod) in his last fight and is getting even older.

No matter how Pac wins if this fight happens he gets no credit. Total cherrypick.
          I don't know anybody that likes this fight.

Comment

Working...
          X