Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanchez: ''There are 17 weight classes already..'' so explain ''anybody at 154-168''

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sanchez: ''There are 17 weight classes already..'' so explain ''anybody at 154-168''

Abel Sanchez says they won't move a budge at 160, not even an ounce..

So why carry on in the last couple of years that Gennady can take on anybody at ''154-168...''

154, 160, 168 are 3 weight classes correct? meaning in boxing..

I guess it means he'd take anyone from 154-168, at 160.

I still can't believe you fell for one of his team's greatest bs claims to hype him up. Whatever keeps people talking about him.

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
      I still can't believe you fell for one of his team's greatest bs claims to hype him up. Whatever keeps people talking about him.
      what a minute...that's a good thing? Doesn't Lil'G spar Champion Cruiserweights? Or are you saying Abel Sanchez made that up to?.

I mean, is there any sparring footage of Lil'G post which year North of 160?

Comment

I guess it means he'd take anyone from 154-168, at 160.

It really is funny how much people have bought into that statement and used it in countless arguments years later. It is no different to when Paul Williams said he would fight anyone from 147-160. You could argue P-Will did fight Martinez for the middleweight title but it was contested at a catchweight.

Comment

Originally posted by artfuL_ View Post
          It really is funny how much people have bought into that statement and used it in countless arguments years later. It is no different to when Paul Williams said he would fight anyone from 147-160. You could argue P-Will did fight Martinez for the middleweight title but it was contested at a catchweight.
          Paul Williams? lol

It's amazing how bonafide bait and real industry news has its defenders now completely doing a 360 that these notorious statements were merely ''fake.''

cowardice at best

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
            what a minute...that's a good thing? Doesn't Lil'G spar Champion Cruiserweights? Or are you saying Abel Sanchez made that up to?.

I mean, is there any sparring footage of Lil'G post which year North of 160?
            Its definitely not a good thing that you fell for it

Just a tiny bit of critical thought, and you'd save yourself the embarrassment: 'oh wait, team GGG get paid to hype this guy up, so they probably won't be telling the truth. I better take what they say with a pinch of salt'. Instead, you've quoted it quite a bit so assume you believed him. It makes me feel kinda bad

Comment

Its definitely not a good thing that you fell for it

Just a tiny bit of critical thought, and you'd save yourself the embarrassment: 'oh wait, team GGG get paid to hype this guy up, so they probably won't be telling the truth. I better take what they say with a pinch of salt'. Instead, you've quoted it quite a bit so assume you believed him. It makes me feel kinda bad
              You're right! I made the entire industry believe in ''154-168!''

Just so you know, it's funnier reading the justifications. Why? Because they didn't exist before Ward... funny how Ward tamed it all.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                You're right! I made the entire industry believe in ''154-168!''

Just so you know, it's funnier reading the justifications. Why? Because they didn't exist before Ward... funny how Ward tamed it all.
                The entire industry doesn't and didn't believe the crap Sanchez et al come out with. Most of the sport have been here long enough to know the game.

Its just a modified form of the textbook crap 'i'll fight anyone, anywhere at any time', to which the tune changes to 'speak to my promoter though'.

Strangely enough with Ward, its only posters like you who bring him up as a mandatory fight for Golovkin. You lot use Ward as a tool to ease your bitterness over falling for the hype (and post constantly about it). Why should we expect an average sized middleweight to move up and challenge a much bigger, much better p4p star in Ward, for really not much money? I don't overrate Golovkin enough to think he could achieve that feat. Its quite easy to blur the lines between wanting the sport to be about glory, and wanting a certain fighter to lose. But it really isn't that hard to spot with certain posters

Comment

Floyd @ 154
                  Ward @164
                  Chavez Jr. @168
                  Ramirez @168
                  Froch @172

That's what he meant...

Comment

The entire industry doesn't and didn't believe the crap Sanchez et al come out with. Most of the sport have been here long enough to know the game.

Its just a modified form of the textbook crap 'i'll fight anyone, anywhere at any time', to which the tune changes to 'speak to my promoter though'.

Strangely enough with Ward, its only posters like you who bring him up as a mandatory fight for Golovkin. You lot use Ward as a tool to ease your bitterness over falling for the hype (and post constantly about it). Why should we expect an average sized middleweight to move up and challenge a much bigger, much better p4p star in Ward, for really not much money? I don't overrate Golovkin enough to think he could achieve that feat. Its quite easy to blur the lines between wanting the sport to be about glory, and wanting a certain fighter to lose. But it really isn't that hard to spot with certain posters
                    Ward is the icing on the cake...

just remember doe! ''...he fights Champion Cruiserweights, I won't mention any names...'' - Abel Sanchez

It's ok man. No need to defend garbage. Going by your logic of justifications then I guess Alvarez fighting a 155 ain't no thang but a chicken wang right? Because ''154-168 is easy for me...'' -Lil'G

right?

Comment

Working...
                    X