Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roger Mayweather Wants Floyd-Marquez, Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Manny has slowed a step or two ,the only PBF ( I will continue to refer to him as "Boy " until he man's up and fights a dangerous fight or two . intergity means more than just a zero to me!) would be Canelo . That kid will clean his clock !

Comment

Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
      Guerrero is much more accomplished than Trout. Let Austin beat Canelo, and he'll be right in line in the Mayweather sweepstakes.
      Please explain

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
        I love the scene. I love how Floyd gets blamed for the Pacquiao negotiations going south when he only offered Manny his biggest payday twice. He only offered Manny a 50/50 split back in 2009. Yea Floyd never wanted the fight. LMAO rediculous. Who else out there gets a 50/50 split fighting Floyd Mayweather? Uhh how about nobody. Money talks and Floyd offered more than anybody else and Manny walked twice. Yet he gets labled a ducker. That argument that Floyd ducked Manny Pacquiao doesnt logically make sense to me.
        Is there any evidence of this? I'd like to see it. Never seen any, myself.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          Where you been...under a rock? You obviously havent been keeping up over the years.!
          You're consistent, PAC-BOY, I'll give you that.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacquiaoifyable View Post
            Is there any evidence of this? I'd like to see it. Never seen any, myself.
            You've never seen any evidence of this? Where have you been?

Comment

Roger, go sit down somewhere....admit that at this point, Floyd is looking easy fights with big money. I really can't stand these fighters today.

Comment

OOOH...now he want's Pac! Now that he and Marquez beat the hell out of each other and have slowed down...LOL! sounds about right. What about Martinez & Canelo?

Comment

Originally posted by throbk1974 View Post
                  OOOH...now he want's Pac! Now that he and Marquez beat the hell out of each other and have slowed down...LOL! sounds about right. What about Martinez & Canelo?
                  Right. Like Roger Mayweather wasn't saying these things before.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    Right. Like Roger Mayweather wasn't saying these things before.
                    Exactly even though Roger Mayweather was very loud about Manny juicing he was just as loud in saying that is the fight he wants the most for his nephew. Roger said that every time he was asked about the fight damn near. Selective memory at its finest!

Comment

Roger always downplayed the Pac fight and would say Floyd Jr don't need Pac. Now, its a fight "the people want"....LOL! Roger, put that pipe down!!

Comment

Working...
                      X