Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner: The Management Advice Column

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol broner is such a c0ck boy. did you guys see his little dances in the ring he was doing while being hurt ahhahahaha. looks like he needed french montana with him so he wouldnt be "worried bout nuttin"

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
      lol broner is such a c0ck boy. did you guys see his little dances in the ring he was doing while being hurt ahhahahaha. looks like he needed french montana with him so he wouldnt be "worried bout nuttin"
      u missed the entire point of this thread. But this post goes to show hes still marketable. so many people enjoy and want to see him lose that they will continue to tune in and if he wins his next few fights the hate and in return his viewers will continue to go up. Only time will tell my guess is maidana broner on mayweathers under card but who knows

Comment

There is good fights at lightwelterweight I think he was a beast at lightweight so the weight could help him . Also not to forget a couple of yrs ago Maidana had the most knockouts in the sport .7 pounds is alot I think he might not get bullied as easy .

Comment

Learn how to use the shell properly or switch to conventional/high guard.

Comment

More good stuff......from my perspective, I keep thinking about Adrien's team and their dreadful performance on the night and can't help thinking he needs some far better people around him.

I am guesing the same people also probably failed to properly evaluate what Maidana would bring to the ring or research the improvements he has made to his technique. Good pre-fight intelligence is invaluable and I somehow doubt these guys delivered for AB.

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
              u missed the entire point of this thread. But this post goes to show hes still marketable. so many people enjoy and want to see him lose that they will continue to tune in and if he wins his next few fights the hate and in return his viewers will continue to go up. Only time will tell my guess is maidana broner on mayweathers under card but who knows
              oh yeah, i would pay if all of broners fights were on ppv to see him get his ass kicked lol

Comment

I would tell him to keep his personality and have him fight Luis Abregu. Abregu is a hard-hitting WW and get Broner's confidence back....

I would pick Broner in the rematch with Maidana though.

Comment

He doesn't have the character to be a great fighter. This fight might humble him a little, but I don't think he will change drastically like he needs to. Any plan his team has to bring him back up in the future means nothing if he doesn't get rid of the whole party scene and start dedicating much more of his free time to boxing. Maybe Mayweather can be a good influence on him now.

Comment

Comment

he has no talent and he should quit. Another yank hype job exposed.

Comment

Working...
                      X