Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Floyd quit his sparring match?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn man, this is why this is the first time Ive posted in like 6 monhts or something, people jumping down your throat trying to start a discussion. Aight Im out again.

Comment

Originally posted by MAKING_MONEY View Post
      Mayweather lost a sparring session now? come on yall better than this
      It's just sparring and it wouldn't be the first time Floyd lost a sparring match so you need to come up with something better.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
        It's just sparring and it wouldn't be the first time Floyd lost a sparring match so you need to come up with something better.
        whats your obesseion with sparring? remember when that footage got leaked of money get tagged a little bit? and people went cray? yall reaching. give it up

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          J'Leon Love
          Just a point of interest: Anyone else notice that J'Leon now sports what appears to be a permanent scar under his right eye over the cheekbone. I don't think he used to have that before he joined TMT, or if he did it was much less prominent. Not sure when it happened.

Comment

whats your obesseion with sparring? remember when that footage got leaked of money get tagged a little bit? and people went cray? yall reaching. give it up
            You're the one acting like top fighters can't lose a sparring match. Well guess what, it is a fact that Mayweather has in the past and it is well documented. I didn't say he lost this one I said if he did, it wouldn't be the first. So you're the one reaching.
            Last edited by richardt; 08-26-2013, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Regeza View Post
              It did seem as though Floyd was making excuses, and his friend was quick to say who got what part of what stick. As previously they showed one of floyd's sparring partners bloody and beaten. And nor Floyd, or his friend had to explain anything, just the narrator saying stuff.
              they squirted him with ketchup. they never actually showed the session of course.

Comment

Mayweather lost a sparring session now? come on yall better than this
                mayweather got tuned up vs spadafora. sparring is real. floyd's fights are fixed. he sucks.

Comment

At the end of the scene, before he pulled out of the lot, he told Floyd "I got a lot of heart though"....I think that's enough to know who got the better of who.

Comment

Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
                    At the end of the scene, before he pulled out of the lot, he told Floyd "I got a lot of heart though"....I think that's enough to know who got the better of who.
                    he could have ended floyd but he has a heart and let him live.

Comment

Originally posted by Hop View Post
                      Just a point of interest: Anyone else notice that J'Leon now sports what appears to be a permanent scar under his right eye over the cheekbone. I don't think he used to have that before he joined TMT, or if he did it was much less prominent. Not sure when it happened.
                      Gabe Rosado happened lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X