Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

James Prince's goons attacked Ellerbe and camp member at a Top Rank gym in 2003?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My retort….

Funny how I am just seeing this. No, I was not the girl sucking the dick. It was Jef Mayweather's boxer girlfriend Melissa. I simply told Jeff, that William would no longer be paying him $1200.00 a week to train his own fighters at the gym. He would have to train clients from 9-5 in order to receive a salary. He got upset by this and began slandering us on the internet.

I am no boxing groupie. Groupies don't receive paychecks. I have paved my way through hard work. Just because I am not fat and ugly doesn't mean I had to **** my way to get to where I have gotten.

I am proud to be a single mother and to be a great role model for my daughter. She now knows that she is capable of anything in a male dominated wold. Thank you for the insiteful comment though. You seem to know nothing of what you speak about.

Comment

Originally posted by SarahFina View Post
      Funny how I am just seeing this. No, I was not the girl sucking the dick. It was Jef Mayweather's boxer girlfriend Melissa. I simply told Jeff, that William would no longer be paying him $1200.00 a week to train his own fighters at the gym. He would have to train clients from 9-5 in order to receive a salary. He got upset by this and began slandering us on the internet.

I am no boxing groupie. Groupies don't receive paychecks. I have paved my way through hard work. Just because I am not fat and ugly doesn't mean I had to **** my way to get to where I have gotten.

I am proud to be a single mother and to be a great role model for my daughter. She now knows that she is capable of anything in a male dominated wold. Thank you for the insiteful comment though. You seem to know nothing of what you speak about.
      G-Go on.....

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
        "Hey, listen, at the end of the day, when I look at guys, and some rappers that I ain't going to mention, that talk about gangsta, talk about street, talk about going to jail, talk about being hard on the street, that remind of Floyd Mayweather. Floyd Mayweather is no tough guy. And Floyd Mayweather can tell you about, and Ellerbe can tell you about when a couple of guys came up in Top Rank's gym and they was taking two to three weeks to scrub blood out of the stains of the carpet that was in there. Where was the gangsta then? See, they know I know." - Bernard Hopkins
        LOLLLLLL Ma man bhop goin in hard!

so floyd always been a *****?? and ARum saves him? hahahahahahaha gotta love it

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
          Floyd was his biggest star at the time, he didn't do it out of sheer kindness.
          If a cop or firefighter saves my life even though they did it because it's what they get paid to do (not out of kindness), I'm grateful for life to that person regardless.

Comment

There’s a murky, violent history between Floyd Mayweather and his former manager, James Prince
            James Prince, manager of Andre Ward, recently hit out at Floyd Mayweather, his former client, for his derisory comments about Ward. This brings to mind the acrimonious, and violent, split between Prince and Mayweather in 2003.

Mayweather found himself in some trouble when he was in a fierce contractual battle with Prince. Top Rank stepped in and advanced him $610,000 to settle with Prince, and also cut Prince a check for 20 percent of Mayweather’s $3.05 million dollar purse for fighting Phillip Ndou.

The situation with Prince, a well known figure in the rap world, escalated to a dangerous level when several men showed up to the Top Rank Gym on September 11, 2003 and roughed up Leonard Ellerbe and former camp member Thomas Summers, sending both to the hospital.

Mayweather’s camp has never confirmed the story, but both DuBoef and Arum claimed to have saved a “shaken” Floyd Mayweather, Jr., who told DuBoef ‘These are bad guys, you have to help me save my family.’

“I said, ‘Let me give James a letter of credit,’ ” Arum said. “And Floyd said — I’ll never forget it — ‘James don’t take no letter of credit.’ “

Bernard Hopkins comments on the situation:

“Hey, listen, at the end of the day, when I look at guys, and some rappers that I ain’t going to mention, that talk about gangsta, talk about street, talk about going to jail, talk about being hard on the street, that remind of Floyd Mayweather. Floyd Mayweather is no tough guy. And Floyd Mayweather can tell you about, and Ellerbe can tell you about when a couple of guys came up in Top Rank’s gym and they was taking two to three weeks to scrub blood out of the stains of the carpet that was in there. Where was the gangsta then? See, they know I know.”

http://pound4poundireland.wordpress....-james-prince/

Comment

Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/andre-war...#ixzz2oxe7K3i8
              This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

In response to an earlier story on BoxingScene.com , where WBC welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. took several shots at WBC/WBA super middleweight king Andre Ward - James Prince, the current manager of Ward and ex-manager of Mayweather, had plenty to say in response to Floyd Jr.'s unexpected verbal jabs.

"First of all I don't know what demonic spirit jumped into Mayweather causing him to try to assassinate my fighter's character because he is a fighter and a man of God - as if it's a sin to worship God and fight. It goes to show his ignorance in the word of God because there are prophets throughout the Bible that were fighters, warriors, hit men - and none of them were punks. So for Mayweather to attack a man's spirituality because he has been friends with Robert Guerrero since they were kids and he's riding with him is just an excuse to voice his haterism that's really in his heart for me and Dre," Prince said in a statement to BoxingScene.com.

"Dre never had nothing but respect for this dude, but if he thinks there is something weak about Andre Ward - then he can eat some steaks and put some weight on his ass so Dre can whip it. Not knocking Floyd Mayweather, but he knows he couldn't draw flies to a dumpster until he beat Oscar De la Hoya. I know this is true because I was managing him when he couldn't sell out his hometown of Grand Rapids or the San Francisco Auditorium, which only seats 6,000 people."

"By the way, any man that represented the United States of America and won a gold medal is not only known, but appreciated by all Americans - something Floyd didn't accomplish. And that invitation on his blueprint for knowing how to get millions - we pass on that, because we know how to make millions, but more importantly, how to keep it."

"And yeah, I see how he's trying to befriend Broner so he won't be faced with Broner gettin' in his ass. But at the end of the day, he would have a problem with Broner because Broner is a real one. And Floyd knows, like I know, that he's uncomfortable with real men around him."

Tags: Floyd Mayweather Jr. , Andre Ward

http://www.boxingscene.com/andre-war...weather--63331

That was princes reply to mayweather, but lol at his assessment of broner

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                Floyd is the only one who is ungrateful.

Have you ever seen Uncle Roger or Floyd Sr. say a bad word about Bob Arum? Roger has nothing but love for old Bob, so does Floyd, its Floyd Jr who doesn't.
                they train fighters under both promotions gb and tr

Comment

floyd has always been soft.
                  Mr. prince scared little junior so hard hes been ducking legitimate threats to his health(zero)
                  from then on.

Comment

Originally posted by SarahFina View Post

. Jeff made it sound like it was u from his rant

Comment

Originally posted by MIAMI CANE View Post
                      PRINCE IS A MADE MAN. Floyd know who to **** with, and who not to **** with. Prince is a real street dude, who got street morals.

Master P had Pimp C(from UGK) got into it over money, and Master P had Pimp C beaten, and kidnapped, in Texas. Before them *****z could finish the job out of respect they called Prince, and Pimp C lived to see another day.

Real Gz move in silence, Floyd is a sheltered man. Prince been off the porch all his life.
                      That never happened like that, I don't know why anyone ever believed that

Comment

Working...
                      X