No announcement yet.

6 people killed last night here in Memphis 1 was my homie

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
    Larry, you spend so much time saying some of the stupidest **** I have ever seen posted that its hard to take you seriously when you post something like this. If you did lose a friend in such sorry circumstances, then I feel sorry for you. As for your 'issues', most of them are brought on by yourself and repeated with alarming regularity.
    All i ask for is you to respect this thread because this is real life,that is all

Comment

Shut up you whiny little gimp, we havent established whether or not its true or just another cry for attention.
      here is his facebook page man
      https://www.facebook.com/ronnie.hill.184?ref=ts&fref=ts

not sure why you'd think id make this up but whatever

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        american media rarely reacts as strongly to the death of certain people. white girls, followed by white women get by far the strongest reactions.

if these were 6 high school aged white girls it would be the biggest story of the year.

it's probably six of larry's peers (not being racist, but they're probably black and from a rough area in memphis,) which the media doesn't pay enough attention to.

RIP to your friend, larry. the streets are a rough place for a young man.
        thanks man and yes all 6 people were black 2 were 16 years old and it was all reported i posted the article in this thread

Comment

Not as stupid as your non reading ass, Timbo. I told you this started in the lounge....it is funny seeing you try to charge in to the rescue tho..
          now you're lying and larry has shown proven that you're talking out of your ass.

i win.

Comment

Not as stupid as your non reading ass, Timbo. I told you this started in the lounge....it is funny seeing you try to charge in to the rescue tho..
            what started in the lounge???i dont even have an issue with you nor do i even convo with you,dont know what your issue is but then again i dont care,seems like you just wanna flame just to flame

Comment

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
              All i ask for is you to respect this thread because this is real life,that is all
              Man, I respect the dead. These people have families and loved ones like anyone else, so if the story is on the level the my respect and condolences to them and their families. You though, are a sex offender, and that is something I can never show anything but raw contempt for.

Comment

thanks man and yes all 6 people were black 2 were 16 years old and it was all reported i posted the article in this thread

i hear you, i'm only saying that it would be a huge national story if these kids weren't black, which is f#cking gross on the part of the media, IMO.

16 years is a f#ckin kid. sad sh#t, man.

i'll say a prayer for them, their familes, and you.

Comment

here is his facebook page man
                  https://www.facebook.com/ronnie.hill.184?ref=ts&fref=ts

not sure why you'd think id make this up but whatever
                  After the craziness from you over recent weeks, you cant understand why anyone would think you would make something up? C'mon Larry!

Comment

Man, I respect the dead. These people have families and loved ones like anyone else, so if the story is on the level the my respect and condolences to them and their families. You though, are a sex offender, and that is something I can never show anything but raw contempt for.
                    a sex offender?man you take this internet crap to seriously,i dont have sex with men for crying out loud,nor have i ever committed a sexual crime,i went to prison for selling dope and having guns no more no less,i did my time and that is behind me..

Comment

After the craziness from you over recent weeks, you cant understand why anyone would think you would make something up? C'mon Larry!
                      Make up something like this man?really? i live in Memphis man,a city with one of the highest murder rates in the country...why would i even have to make this up?

Comment

Working...
                      X