No announcement yet.

Picked up a New Whip Today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dough401 View Post
    I would say right around 3-3500 those #s I gave you have the date and city they were sold in witch all from this week but you did a good job you cant get a car now a days for 150 its very very hard on your own maybe a little more but then you have to worry about if that WP holds up if the engine blows in 30days you have to deal with people fuk that not worth the extra 500 imo
    Thats it huh.

And yea that was my mind set. A lot of things have gone wrong with that car and i've spent alot of money

It was time to let her go

Comment

Congrats on the new ride, Rush.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        There was 134K. Not crazy much but many things have gone wrong with that car and Water pump was leaking and needed replacing
        Sounds to me like you got a good trade in. Thats a lot of miles on a 7 year old jeep. You got a great deal on the lease too.

You maybe could have got 5k for it private party, but I doubt it. Not a lot of people want to buy a bigger used vehicle right now.

I have a 2010 Challenger, thinking of trading it in for that reason.

Comment

Nice ride dude

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
            Sounds to me like you got a good trade in. Thats a lot of miles on a 7 year old jeep. You got a great deal on the lease too.

You maybe could have got 5k for it private party, but I doubt it. Not a lot of people want to buy a bigger used vehicle right now.

I have a 2010 Challenger, thinking of trading it in for that reason.
            What happened to the civic hoopty? I still remember your a/c thread from like a year ago.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
              What happened to the civic hoopty? I still remember your a/c thread from like a year ago.
              me too.

robbed a bank or somethin?

Comment

Working...
              X