No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Juanma-Salido, Garcia-Concepcion Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Juanma-Salido, Garcia-Concepcion Final Presser

SAN JUAN, P.R. – World Boxing Organization (WBO) featherweight champion ORLANDO “Siri” SALIDO (37-11-2, 25 KOs) and former WBO featherweight champion JUAN MANUEL “Juanma” LOPEZ (31-1, 28KOs) will finally square off for their World Featherweight Championship rematch, Saturday, March 10. Their battle will be televised live from Roberto Clemente Coliseum in San Juan, P.R. on SHOWTIME Championship Boxing, beginning at 10 p.m. ET/PT (delayed on the West Coast.)

[Click Here To Read More]

It should be another exciting war. Also looking forward to the Garcia-Concepcion fight.

#LeaveKonyAlone

Comment

Juanma gets revenge saturday bernabe looks more slimmer

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
        Juanma gets revenge saturday bernabe looks more slimmer
        I noticed the same thing but didn't make much of it. He doesn't look as wide and solid as he did for the first fight. We'll see though.

Comment

Salido and his peoples are looking like they're there for strictly business. Salido stops Lopez again.
          Last edited by GRUSTLER; 03-07-2012, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Since Mikeys in Puerto Rico He might as-well hit the popular male salons and get his eyebrows done

Comment

Concepcion looks scared and ****. dude has his hands in his pockets during the stare down.

Comment

I not sure, but I think Salidos style doesnt suit J.M. Lopez so, I'm going with Salido, but just about. I reckon it will be much closer this time round maybe no KO.

Comment

salido beats juanma again in a war and mikey wins by ko

Comment

Originally posted by mdportorock3 View Post
                    Concepcion looks scared and ****. dude has his hands in his pockets during the stare down.
                    Yeah, that's what stood out for me.

Comment

Working...
                    X