Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guinness Makes An Error About Pacquiao's Accomplishments

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

on another note. . . things pacsmash like to smash: opponents, puzzy, white rice, Mr. Opal's life. . .

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.0pal View Post
      Don't attack me... attack Wikipedia, Boxrec, and the people who did not make the Ring and IBO belts official world titles.
      i dont need to attack anyone, pac is on the record books, period!

floyd aint got none that you can say " hes the only one that did this"....none, exept maybe " who ducked the most challenges"....

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
        lol Mr Opal, boxingwasp ,and DARKONESUN are the laughing stock of the youtube community. . .
        very informed response

Comment

Originally posted by SyrianKid View Post
          And the 2 titles won against Margarito and Cotto were CATCHWEIGHT fights
          Enough with the pictures if you have anything worthwhile to ad to the discussion do it without reposting these pictures over and over again its dull its boring and it shows a distinct lack of wit and intelligence.

On topic i agree with wiki and boxrec and OP for that matter I consider Pac a legit 4 division champion.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
            i dont need to attack anyone, pac is on the record books, period!

floyd aint got none that you can say " hes the only one that did this"....none, exept maybe " who ducked the most challenges"....
            Let me know when you have a solid argument refuting the facts presented.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.0pal View Post
              Let me know when you have a solid argument refuting the facts presented.
              i just did...key word "lineal"...

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
                Enough with the pictures if you have anything worthwhile to ad to the discussion do it without reposting these pictures over and over again its dull its boring and it shows a distinct lack of wit and intelligence.

On topic i agree with wiki and boxrec and OP for that matter I consider Pac a legit 4 division champion.
                4?....lol....let's see those divisions you consider pac a champion please!...im intruiged, dont know if youre just trollling or just dont know anything about boxing...

Comment

LOL how many hours do u think Opal has devoted of his life towards Manny Pacquiao? Pointless video, after pointless video. . . Hahaha it's not like the poor lil fella is getting paid to do it. . . He has SWAYED NOBODY - everybody who listens to him are those who are biased and racist to begin with.

poor, poor chubby little fella. . .
                  Last edited by UglyPug; 10-30-2011, 08:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                    4?....lol....let's see those divisions you consider pac a champion please!...im intruiged, dont know if youre just trollling or just dont know anything about boxing...
                    In my opinion titles won at catch weights are not legit i consider the Marg and Cotto fights tainted for that reason.

Comment

I'll take the counter-arguments made thus far as an acknowledgment of Guinness' error.

Comment

Working...
                      X