Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Nonito Donaire 116, Omar Narvaez 117

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if donaire is still healthy at bantam it would be silly to rush into featherweight. there are at least a couple of fights i'd like to see him take at 118 lbs before moving up.

Comment

When has he ever had muscle mass?

He looks fine.

Comment

Nonito needs to hook up with Alex Ariza if he wants to beef up. But then again, looks can be deceiving, this aint a body building competition

Comment

Really? 116? Holy **** this dude can still make superflyweight!! Man if he were to stick around he would dominate pretty much everyone at 115 and 118.

Comment

Walking around 140+ not fat... then making 116? Holy hell, I wanna see what he rehydrates to... i'm still betting it'll be below 130

Comment

donaire looks a LITTLE dried out. . nothing major - should rehydrate just fine. .. probably just making a point to everybody who says he's "fighting guys much smaller". . . if you can make the weight, shyt, you're golden. . . BUT DAMN - LOOK AT NARV's ABS! I've never seen ABS SO THICK! no **** of course (damn i hate saying that but i feel it's a necessity at times). . .

Comment

Looks the same as always

Dude simply has freak metabolism

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  Looks the same as always

Or maybe he doesn't.

Comment

Funny everyone talks smack on how Donaire is to big for the division. Yet he makes weight like nothing. I agree, since when did Flash have abs of steel. It's OK not to have abs if you got the skills to make up for the muscle mass. This fight is gna be done inside the 6th round. Donaire = BEAST...

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      Looks the same as always

I'm the only damn Filipino without it.

Comment

Working...
                      X