Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saul Alvarez: "Pacquiao is Not Invincible, I'm Not Afraid"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like Canelo and he had a KO of the year candidate against Tata but this is crazy talk... simple as that

Comment

• Originally posted by jonarie View Post
      He's probably too emotional about Mexico's losses. Think about it. He was just another 13 year old glued on the television watching Manny rape Barrera just 7 years ago.
      LOL thats funny!!!
      he was looking like Miguel Cotto's family @ a live fight in his living room!! lMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Mexico's Saul "Canelo" Alvarez has promised that one day he will avenge all of the Mexican boxers who were defeated by Manny Pacquiao. By the end of next year, Alvarez feels he will be ready to take Pacquiao on. He returns on December 4 to defend his WBC silver title at 154 against current IBO welterweight champion Lovemore Ndou. He wasn't too impressed with Pacquiao twelve round beating of Antonio Margarito.

[Click Here To Read More]
        Saul Alvarez=Mexico's Great White Nope

Comment

• I dont see why they make such a big deal about mexico vs filipino fighters when one Mexico kicks the Phillipines ass in world champions. How many does the Phillipines have id say about 2 Donaire and Pacquiao and Donaire isnt even 100% filipino. Mexico nearly has a champion in every division notice i said nearly notice how i said nearly every division i know how some haters are. Im neither mexican nor filipino im just your average boxing fan that knows that Manny has fought mexicans and beaten them but were talking mexicans past there prime Barrera and Morales too many wars, Diaz not even mexican born, De La **** not even mexican born but already past his prime. the only one i can say he beat in his prime is Marquez and those were contravercial wins. Margs well we know margs was a good fighter but came out of 2 straight ass whoopings one with Cotto even though he won he got hit and mosely then he was suspended a year. Id say leave race out of this

Comment

• Canelo Alvarez just want a piece of that big paycheck, reason why he's talking s..t.

Comment

Working...
            X