Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beanie Sigel Gets Tuff On Drake! "I'll Smack The **** Out Of Drake's B*tch Ass" -->>

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...ground+hip-hop

In case you need some sort of justification.

My account got suspended due to copyright infringement.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
      The prevailing thought in rap is that nobody can go at Jay because he's at a different status... Man, **** that. If **** was like that most ****ing battles in history wouldn't have ****ing happened!

Jay-Z subliminally went at Beans on his record with Drake and it's clear as day. But since Jay didn't mention his name and his at a higher status it's OK? **** that and **** you if you think like that.

Since when has it been cool to ****ing bow down to another man and let him step on you without retaliating?

Sigel is still one of the best lyricist out, he gets no promo because Jay is blackballing him on some Fat Joe ***** ****.
      What was the line that was a jab at beans??

Comment

Originally posted by S H A R K B O Y View Post
        Are you really that stupid? I just dissed you for getting all pissy over Beans not being relevant and for listening to mainstream BS, and some how you got that I praise mainstream rap?

You need reading glasses.

90% of my library is underground hip-hop. Go jump off a bridge, you don't know jack about hip-hop.
        So you're a fan of underground hip-hop, who goes around saying someone fell off not because their skill level dropped off, but because they aren't relevant in mainstream rap?

Talk about counterproductive . You're either a confused idiot or a posing ****.

Oh and for wanting to take it there... go suck a dick *****.

Comment

Originally posted by StreetsDisciple View Post
          What was the line that was a jab at beans??
          Look for the 40 minute interview with Beans, I listened to it right after he dropped Average Cat.

I remember it being mostly from What We Talkin' About though, specifically the "Grown men want me to sit em on my lap, But I don't have a beard and Santa Claus ain't black" line that Beans quoted.

Comment

Look for the 40 minute interview with Beans, I listened to it right after he dropped Average Cat.

I remember it being mostly from What We Talkin' About though, specifically the "Grown men want me to sit em on my lap, But I don't have a beard and Santa Claus ain't black" line that Beans quoted.
            Yea i watched that. I was talking about his the "Light it up" Track (Drake ft Jay-Z) Thats what Beans was refering to on this new vid.

I just listened to it again and yea Jay is talking about his old friends again and i guess Beans didnt like that.

Comment

Man some of these rappers act like females...

Why is Beans listening to Jay so ahrd anyway.

Notcie how he didnt say hed slap Baby or Slim. But he picks Drake. ***** move.

Comment

Sigel is a hard ass, Drake better take it easy. I remember reading Sigel breaking somebodies jaw before he got out of prison.

Comment

Originally posted by StreetsDisciple View Post
                  Yea i watched that. I was talking about his the "Light it up" Track (Drake ft Jay-Z) Thats what Beans was refering to on this new vid.

I just listened to it again and yea Jay is talking about his old friends again and i guess Beans didnt like that.
                  It was more than that though, it was the Barzini line. If you watched the Godfather, you know what I'm talking about.
                  Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                  Man some of these rappers act like females...

Why is Beans listening to Jay so ahrd anyway.

Notcie how he didnt say hed slap Baby or Slim. But he picks Drake. ***** move.
                  So if you think someone's gonna talk about you, you're not gonna listen to what they're saying? ... You're all up in the threads that have Burner in the title, let alone if someone that took shots at you before and you've taken shots at talked about it on a potentially platinum album.

Comment

Originally posted by El Protagonista View Post
                    You no mustache havin, With whiskers like a rat, compared to beans you whack,

-Nas doesn't lie
                    Nas absolutely obliterated Jay Z in Ether. So many classic lines in that song.

"When these streets keep callin, heard it when I was sleep
                    That this Gay-Z and Cockafella Records wanted beef"

"This for dolo and it's manuscript, just sound stupid
                    When KRS already made an album called Blueprint"

"First, Biggie's your man, then you got the nerve to say that you better than Big. Dick sucking lips, why not you let the late, great veteran live"

"In 88 you was getting chased through your building
                    Calling my crib and I ain't even give you my numbers"

"Is he Dame Diddy, Dame Daddy or Dame Dummy?
                    Oh, I get it, you Biggie and he's Puffy.
                    Rockefeller died of AIDS, that was the end of his chapter
                    And that's the guy y'all chose to name your company after?"

"Foxy got you hot 'cause you kept your face in her puss
                    What you think, you getting girls now 'cause of your looks?"

"You ass, went from Jaz to hanging with Kane, to Irv, to Big
                    And, Eminem murdered you on your own ****"

"Shawn Carter to Jay-Z, damn you on Jaz dick"

"You pop ****, apologize, *****, just ask Kiss"(referring to when Jay Z apologized to Jadakiss in a beef between LOX and Rocafella)

Comment

It was more than that though, it was the Barzini line. If you watched the Godfather, you know what I'm talking about.

So if you think someone's gonna talk about you, you're not gonna listen to what they're saying? ... You're all up in the threads that have Burner in the title, let alone if someone that took shots at you before and you've taken shots at talked about it on a potentially platinum album.
                      Im saying that Sigel picking on Drake is a ***** ass move. Everybody know he aint no street dude. Thats just ho **** bro.

Jay aint even thinking about Beans. Beans is an insecure female. Id love to see Beans say hed slap Baby or Slim. We know it wont happen though.

Comment

Working...
                      X