Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why was "THE MACHINE" unable to hurt Garcia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he hurt him plenty of times

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
      Garcia hurt and dropped him and took his best shots and kept moving forward...why is this?? is Mattyhsee's power and durability overrated?? or is Garcia the true Machine?
      Larry, excuse me, Lazza , you can't possibly want to actually talk about this fight. this must be a thinly veiled attempt to discuss Floyd V Shane round 2.

It's either that or you are upset that Broner, by staying with Haymon, is ducking Matts, while Matts is stepping way up in comp to fight Provo on HBO, which makes you mad because you are a "showtime/haymon homeboy".

Actually, you are mad 50 just said Floyd is scared again. you gonna put a contract out on him.

Why not make this in the gay lounge or history section or the Master Thread.

I think I've covered all the responses from the usual clowns so hopefully people can actually discuss the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        Larry, excuse me, Lazza , you can't possibly want to actually talk about this fight. this must be a thinly veiled attempt to discuss Floyd V Shane round 2.

It's either that or you are upset that Broner, by staying with Haymon, is ducking Matts, while Matts is stepping way up in comp to fight Provo on HBO, which makes you mad because you are a "showtime/haymon homeboy".

Actually, you are mad 50 just said Floyd is scared again. you gonna put a contract out on him.

Why not make this in the gay lounge or history section or the Master Thread.

I think I've covered all the responses from the usual clowns so hopefully people can actually discuss the thread.
        Bumsniff's lovin bumsniffs! ^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
          If I was a floydgimper like you or completely new here then that might have some truth. The fact is you and I both know what prompted larry to do this. Its not like he hasnt done similar things about a thousand times already. I was in the thread where he got upset and a minute later he makes this thread. GTFOH you bumsniffing chode thief!
          man you should try to talk boxing sometimes..
          C'mon son. We see you getting all upset in the boner thread about Garcia/Lucas and then a minute later you make this thread. You aint fooling anyboy, dick boy.
          So what the **** does Broner have to do with this thread?

Comment

He has 34 knockouts in 36 wins with about 26+ coming inside 3-4 rounds. Only fighter to ever drop the granite chinned Alexander, destroyed Peterson, ktfo of granite chinned Soto.
            Not a chance is his power overrated. More a case of Garcia could see the punches coming coupled with having a great chin. (Hes took bombs flush from old Morales (still a good puncher) & Kendall Holt)

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
              man you should try to talk boxing sometimes..

So what the **** does Broner have to do with this thread?
              Are you really that thick, ****? I explained before. You got all pissy about garcia/lucas in the boner thread and stomped out of it to make this one to make yourself feel better or something. I've seen you do this a thousand times before and its fooking pathetic.

Comment

Garcia obviously has a great chin.

Matthysse's not a pillow puncher.

Comment

Are you really that thick, ****? I explained before. You got all pissy about garcia/lucas in the boner thread and stomped out of it to make this one to make yourself feel better or something. I've seen you do this a thousand times before and its fooking pathetic.
                  Time for you to go to the ignore list..tired of your dumb posts, you bring nothing to the threads and never i repeat never talk boxing..you are a loser and your stupid face fits your stupid posts..**** off

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
                    I put my money on Garcia for that fight based on one reason and one reason only... and Garcia echoed that reason after the fight... Lucas never faced any real adversity in the ring like Danny had...

Today, I would still put my money on Danny...
                    This. I had danny from the beginning as well.

NSB fell in love with Lucas because he had power, but the Judah fight made it clear that Lucas could be outboxed and that he gave his opponents opportunites to score because his defense and movement wasn't that great.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                      he hurt him plenty of times
                      What rounds??????

Comment

Working...
                      X