UK Trainer Has Blueprint How To Beat Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
    This is the blue print

If Brandon is the blueprint to beat Floyd than Hopkins is the cure for insomnia.
    Last edited by jri9d0; 01-31-2015, 08:14 PM.

Comment

LOL at some concerned Floyd fans out here ha ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post

BTW...I think it's VERY hard to understand what he's saying. Could someone please tell me what part of England he's from? The name of this accent?
        Seems to be a London accent - British accents are pretty much split into Northern and Southern. The Northern ones are more distinctive, I guess you could say, and this is more of a ****ney Londoner accent, it's quickly spoken and I guess like many dialects, is easier to understand if you come from or live in the area where it's spoken.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          Good strategy and will work once..but he will just go to the high guard and adjust
          See this is what people dont understand, mayweather is multifaceted. People always look at mayweather and only note the shoulder roll shit he does, they remind me of those pictures they draw at the swamp meet or something where they paint your kids and like the most dominant feature they have is the only thing the artist really captured lol (yes went on a tangent), but those how these so called boxing fans are they only really notice the shoulder roll.

Mayweather has the shoulder roll, highguard/peek-a-boo, can fight off the back foot and can walk you down, one of his greatest aspect to his game is his tricky control of distance, he stands wide foot and leans over with the peek-a-boo that keeps the oppenent thinking he is in range when he really isnt only mayweather is in range to do what he wants this is from which he usually implements his pullcounters from.

Comment

It looks like Jim McDonnell, who is DeGale's trainer. He's from London,

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
              Do you agree??

BTW...I think it's VERY hard to understand what he's saying. Could someone please tell me what part of England he's from? The name of this accent?
              This guy has the blueprint! If only someone spoke his language...

Comment

There is no one way to beat Floyd. Though, as someone mentioned, fighters in the past have had success with catching Floyd by finishing off combos with a jab. But, to beat Floyd, you need more than 1 gameplan and the ability to adjust to his adjustments. One gameplan doesn't do sh.t because once Floyd adjusts, it's usually game over for his opponent.

Comment

Floyd does seem susceptible to straight lefts if they are timed perfectly and fast. But this guy says to throw three shots and finish with the jab. Pac therefore would finish with his right, but wouldnt it hit Floyds shoulder?

Comment

Counter his counters. That's always been my belief. Maidana did a few times in the rematch but wasn't good enough.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                      Counter his counters. That's always been my belief. Maidana did a few times in the rematch but wasn't good enough.
                      "Just throw when he throws!" That was Tarvers gameplan when be KO'd Roy, right?

Comment

Working...
                      X