No announcement yet.

Wealthy parent hiring disabled tour guides to bypass lines at Disneyworld

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    If you where a real tycoon, you could probably throw DW a cool 12-15 million, and rent the place for the day.
    It's about being thrifty.

Comment

what happened to just greasing a few palms

Comment

Originally posted by One_Profiteer View Post

Do expend on that. I knew this topic was just a warm-up prerequisite to vent your ideology and feelings about the United States.
        No I just found the article actually, thought it was interesting as I enjoy visiting Disney Land.

If you really want to know what I think about America.. I think it's a great country. I'd rather live here than else where. Although I feel I miss out on a lot of America living in the Bay Area of California.

Besides that, capitalism is great. When it's legal? It's probably still ****ed. When it's illegal? It's great, if you haven't indulged in at least a little bit of illegal wealth.. well you missed out, but hey, at least you possibly escaped an eerie lifestyle.

Kapeesh? Kapeesh

Comment

Since we don't know your criteria of legal vs illegal on a economic basis...i can't say that your statement qualifies.

Comment

It's about being thrifty.
            Meh, I was thinking more along the lines of when Cartman bought the amusement park on South Park.

Couldn't imagine the discussions when little Tiffany and Blake grow up, reminiscing about the time they went to Disney World.

"Remember daddums hired little Timmeh so we wouldn't have to stand in line with the unwashed masses? Wasn't it GRAND?"

Comment

Murica.............

Comment

Since we don't know your criteria of legal vs illegal on a economic basis...i can't say that your statement qualifies.

So for you, is it legal to pay a handicapped, or perhaps just a good actor, to bring you and whomever around DisneyWorld to breeze through the waiting lines?

As you would know these services are black-market and are under no legal existence.

Comment

Let's not act like handicapped kids don't like Disney World.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                    So for you, is it legal to pay a handicapped, or perhaps just a good actor, to bring you and whomever around DisneyWorld to breeze through the waiting lines?

As you would know these services are black-market and are under no legal existence.
                    The word Black-Market in this scenario is a misnomer...It's the Free Market.

Nobody was raped, killed or hurt during this process were they?. Finding loopholes in keeping more of your earned money instead of paying the full tax amount might also be "illegal"....doesn't mean that it's wrong.

Especially if you think that the income tax should be reduced down to about 0%.

Comment

Originally posted by Cardinal Buck View Post
                      Let's not act like handicapped kids don't like Disney World.

Comment

Working...
                      X