Collapse
No announcement yet.

The ONLY Strategy for Defeating Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Again, I ask, does it say anywhere in the initial post as to what Pacquiao does if the shock and awe attack has no effect?

Comment

nice thread---but there is no fighter in this era that will beat floyd...there is no strategy a fighter can implode to beat money---sorry---it won't work---it just won't work kid...manny will lose--then shane/berto---then paul williams---maybe even amir khan if he keeps going on successfully proving himself....floyd's only downfall is fathertime, that's it---meaning him getting old--and i don't see that occurring for at least 5 years--maybe even more---he's too fundamentally sound and his work ethic in the gym keeps him sharp in the ring against anybody--and he has that brilliant mind---it'll take a miracle to beat him--and no figher has that miracle---trust me--he will retire once again undefeated---and his 1st victim was jmm---who he took it easy on--his next victim is pacman---easy victory---and he will dominatethe living **** out of pac--then shane/berto is next--they will get dominated--if paul comes down and looks good against people--then he will be easily beaten---then khan also---guaranteed...
      Last edited by pbftxrs316; 12-13-2009, 12:27 PM.

Comment

way too long....

Comment

Lady Fan just posted up the boxing version of Zun Tzu's the Art of War.

I'm certain someone in Mayweather's camp is checking this out.

Put me down for 500,000 on Floyd over Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
            Lady Fan just posted up the boxing version of Zun Tzu's the Art of War.

I'm certain someone in Mayweather's camp is checking this out.

Put me down for 500,000 on Floyd over Pacquiao.
            Do you want to bet with me MindBat?

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Fan View Post
              The Pacman has a "Master" trainer in Freddie Roach that will simplify the "War-Plan" against Pretty Boy. The techniques that will be implemented will definitely "Shock & Awe" poor Floyd and we might very well see a "Hattonesque" destruction of him. It will be very interesting to see how long poor Floyd will last in the ring against the "Pacman-Fighting-Machine." JAT
              Pacquiao is athletic and powerful but hes not very smart.

There is no reason why a guy as slow as Marquez shouldve been able to tag him so many times in the 2008 fight. The guy is just not very good at adjusting.

And in the Cotto fight, Cotto was actually able to dodge Manny's punches in the late rounds when he was a half-dead, bloody mess. Manny does not know how to cut off the ring.

Mayweather is way more defensive than Cotto and his counters will launch faster than Marquez, I just dont see Pacquiao winning under any circumstances.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Fan View Post
                Do you want to bet with me MindBat?
                Sure. Why not. Put me down for 500k. May the best man win.

Comment

Originally posted by riz!...oh? View Post
                  can someone paraphrase all this ****?
                  Yeah, Manny needs to beat the **** out of Mayweather from the opening bell.

But on the real, I like that guy's articles, I often read them because they are worth it.

The "Roach's Secret Strategy" article was very good.

http://www.examiner.com/x-4514-Houst...-Cotto-round-1

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by riz!...oh? View Post
                    can someone paraphrase all this ****?
                    that **** took up the first 5 post's

Comment

Originally posted by Soir View Post
                      Pacquiao is athletic and powerful but hes not very smart.

There is no reason why a guy as slow as Marquez should've been able to tag him so many times in the 2008 fight. The guy is just not very good at adjusting.

And in the Cotto fight, Cotto was actually able to dodge Manny's punches in the late rounds when he was a half-dead, bloody mess. Manny does not know how to cut off the ring.

Mayweather is way more defensive than Cotto and his counters will launch faster than Marquez, I just dont see Pacquiao winning under any circumstances.
                      Hmmm. Okay, so I'm guessing that you presume that the Pacman has absolutely no chance of winning this fight because he lacks any kind of "Smarts" is this correct? In that case, I'm challenging you to put your E-points where your mouth is. You've been a member since Sept. 2006 so I know that you have a stash of millions of E-points hidden somewhere in other ALT's. Please read below. If you ARE NOT afraid, you should have absolutely no problem taking this bet. I'll accept a 1,000,000 point bet from you. Now, if I don't hear back from you, then that means you really don't have faith in your own reply regarding the outcome of this fight. I'll be waiting for your reply.

I'm challenging all Floyd supporters here to a bet that the Pacman WILL NOT be easy work for Pretty Boy. Here are the conditions for this bet:

1) Floyd must dominate and win at least 10 rounds of this fight as he did with Marquez
                      or
                      2) Must Knock-out or TKO the Pacman

If Pretty Boy doesn't meet the criteria above, I win the bet.

Are any of you backing Floyd's claim? If so, please bet against me. I'm accepting minimum bets of 25,000 points each up to 1 million points. Come and get it...

Confirmed bets with:
                      1)
                      2)
                      3)
                      4)
                      5)
                      6)
                      7)
                      8)
                      9)
                      10)

Last edited by Foodie One; 12-13-2009, 01:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X