Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vegas--Who resides here or who has visited?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    the best part is you can walk around holding an open beer
    I remember walking on the strip with a Quart of Corona and Tecate in each hand drinking in front of the cops, I was straight ripped after Corrales/Castillo 2.

Comment

It sucks I've lived here most of my life once you've done everything for awhile it gets old best to visit and leave.

Don't live in north town police are the worse their always mad and always trying to put you in jail or write you a ticket. The roads are always ****ed up construction constantly that seems to never fix anything. We got to many weirdo's.

Comment

i've never been, but i'm going to be there for mayweather - canelo. i am just starting to get excited.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST KING View Post
          What's your guys' thoughts on someone living there? Like a weekend visit to the strip here and there but an everyday normal lifestyle during the week?? I know thats hard to say from a party vacation..Just seeing if there's anything you guys picked up you can give me advice on for living there...A resident's tips would be awesome right about now..
          It's great when you first go there but once you've done the strip and canyon etc I was getting tired of the place after a couple of days. I feel Vegas is great for a weekend, but once the novelty wears off, probably not so much for living.

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
          It sucks I've lived here most of my life once you've done everything for awhile it gets old best to visit and leave.
          I could imagine this would be the case.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            i've never been, but i'm going to be there for mayweather - canelo. i am just starting to get excited.
            What section u at? Did ur comps Come thru?

Comment

Working...
            X