No announcement yet.

JMM vs Broner, at 140.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mikero1972 View Post
    go look at the jmm vs floyd fight. Jmm has nothing for that defensive shell.
    this!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by freudianslip View Post
      JMM. Broner isn't Mayweather just yet and hasn't had much experience under him. He's talented yes but I think JMM would take him into deep waters shell defense or not, poor mans Mayweather might be talented but he loses against JMM.
      I like this post.^^^ Broner will learn a lot and will improve as he gets more exposure. Kid is tough and has the makings of a great fighter. He's no Floyd, though. I'm a' watch him progress, this guy is interesting as he has potential, how much he can grow as a comlete fighter remains to be seen.

That said, Demarco just seemed kinda "not there" and a bit drained. Not taking away anything from Broner. I was impressed...good win. I'd like to know more about Demarco's training and such, leading up to the fight.

Comment

great performance by Broner last night! he beat DeMarco to a pulp.
        anyway, I know there is a lot of hype after the savage beating Broner gave DeMarco, but I still think Marquez takes this.
        I think Marquez takes Broner out of his comfort zone and takes a hard but unanimous decision. Very difficult fight for Marquez, however.

Comment

I would love to vote for JMM, but he's not getting any younger and Broner is on the up and up.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
            Go look at the JMM vs Floyd fight. JMM has nothing for that defensive shell.
            the defensive shell wasn't the problem. when a great big fighter faces a great little fighter the great bigger fighter usually wins.

not to mention Mayweather is so damn illusive. I don't see the same level of quirkiness from Broner.. not to mention that he's a lot more aggressive than Floyd allowing Marquez more counter punching opportunities. they're about the same size too meaning Broner couldn't just muscle Marquez around.

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
              I would love to vote for JMM, but he's not getting any younger and Broner is on the up and up.
              Marquez went through the trenches with the number one or two p4p fighter depending on who you talk to.. I think it's safe to say that Marquez still has another year or two in him before we really start to see him decline.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                Marquez went through the trenches with the number one or two p4p fighter depending on who you talk to.. I think it's safe to say that Marquez still has another year or two in him before we really start to see him decline.
                we'll see how he looks vs pac this fourth time around though..

Comment

People should stop talking about Floyd and Broner's defences as if they are the same. There's an awful lot more to Floyd's defence than a stance.

Comment

Working...
                  X