Watched Someone Die Last Night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
    OOwhhh...

he was going at an idiotic pace, that's the risk involved on a public road.

Comment

Holy **** that video is nuts, wtf was the car doing? Why was it turning there? Wow

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
        OOwhhh...

he was going at an idiotic pace, that's the risk involved on a public road.
        Agreed but the car was turning into the wrong lane. Too many ****ing idiots out there driving.

Comment

How is that permissible?

I assume your state will implement that in light of this accident though, policies are always reactive rather than proactive. I made the realisation again, as I was looking out the window, that one day I'll be dead. I find it interesting how ignorant we are to death, so naive of our mortality. If we truly understood that there is an end, we wouldn't rest for a second and would never take anything for granted. Something you considered too after watching that?
          You'd think that but imo it tends to go the other way, i.e. they'd ruminate about their impending death and think "what's the point in life?", get depressed and do nothing, perhaps even becoming suicidal.

We're happiest when we delude ourselves into believing that we're going to live forever, or at least put death way to the back of our minds.

Personally, I never liked being around Church for that reason, signs of death everywhere.
          Last edited by Weebler I; 09-20-2014, 12:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
            Agreed but the car was turning into the wrong lane. Too many ****ing idiots out there driving.
            The car was making a normal right turn, in England they drive on the left lane as you can see. It is idiotic speeding like that on a bike when you are obviously vulnerable in these type of incidents. Bikers need to rethink and consider how vulnerable they are in traffic. If he was in a car with airbags he would have survived. He was what 38, he should of known better. No pity from here.
            Last edited by Weltschmerz; 09-20-2014, 12:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
              So you didnt watch somebody die
              Nah you're right; I just saw his head explode open. Doesn't count.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                Nah you're right; I just saw his head explode open. Doesn't count.
                Do you feel alright? Sounds traumatizing.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                  The only thing the driver did wrong was not look properly before turning.

Comment

How is that permissible?

I assume your state will implement that in light of this accident though, policies are always reactive rather than proactive. I made the realisation again, as I was looking out the window, that one day I'll be dead. I find it interesting how ignorant we are to death, so naive of our mortality. If we truly understood that there is an end, we wouldn't rest for a second and would never take anything for granted. Something you considered too after watching that?
                    good post......

the driver of the car is mainly at fault...i think that is very obvious

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                      Whenever I see dickheads on mortocycles dipping through traffic, riding down the centerline, etc... I just shake my head. I'm glad none of the innocent people whose lives he was putting in danger doing that were injured.
                      That's how i feel... Can't stand idiots on motorcycles when they do that...

Comment

Working...
                      X