Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who was the last white American world champion?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mexico is part of America, right? Would Canelo Alvarez count?

Comment

paulie mag???hes italian American.

Comment

Oh and kelly pavlik?

Comment

Originally posted by Lebanon View Post
          The 4 white americans who watch boxing are gonna be pumped
          lol,.. im a white american and i can assure you there is at least 20 of us

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
            paulie mag???hes italian American.
            Just because he has a LA Tanning membership doesn't mean he's not white.

Comment

I think being a founding member of Icy Hot Stuntaz disqualifies Paulie

Comment

wtf qualifies somebody as white here? apparently mathysse is white and algieri is considered full white even though his parents aren't even from this country? his mom is from argentina and I think his dad is from italy but for sure his dad's dad (grandpa) is from Italy. So wtf do people got to make this a race thing? jesus christ. There is a lot of unmixed heritage between spain and natives in mexico also "mestizo" yet people tend to call them beaaners lol I don't get this shtt

Comment

Lol I laugh when people say Canelo is mexican and not white.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronsky View Post
                    Algieri is has argentinian heritage I believe. That's what he said at joe Higgins gym in Long island
                    Argentina was founded by Europeans. They call it the Europe of South America. And look at Chris, hes white as the snow.

Comment

The US has lots of black and Hispanic fighters but frankly it's good to see a white American doing well in the sport. What's wrong with that?

If anything it would be awesome to see more involvement in boxing from this particular group.

Anyway, we're all Americans and I'm proud when any of our boys win.

Comment

Working...
                      X