No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Berto's Focus is Back, Vows To "Destroy' Opponents

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
    In other words he's hiring Angel PED also known as the scientist to help him mask out those illegal substances this time around..

New Title "Berto Vows to not get caught using banned substances this time around"
    real talk... this clown needs to shut his mouth and get up on the roids and hope he doesnt get caught... thats his only chance at sucess and im afriad thats what hes gonna do

Comment

Berto reminds me of a more gifted but less decorated and successful version of jermain taylor. Both were/are great athletes but didn't really have a style to call there own.

Berto has left it to late to change trainer, he will be stuck in his old ways. He needed a good veteran trainer when he turned pro to harness his natural speed, strength and power and add some better defense and improved footwork to turn him into a very good boxer puncher ala donaire. All he is now is a confused fighter who doesn't have the footwork to box with his speed for 12 rounds or the defense and punch technique to be an inside fighter who swarms and beats down people.

Comment

i think berto needs to use the shoulder roll more. just my 2 cents.

Comment

Working...
        X