No announcement yet.

Timothy Bradley's record is looking way better than himself in the ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    I think it is a matter of opinion. Calzaghe and Bradley both get hated on for their style of fighting yet both are undefeated and Bradley will continue to be undefeated. I can't get this "the dude is so untalented" thing because I think Bradley is one of the most talented guys out there. He beats guys on the outside even though he is short and has short arms. On the inside, forget about it, Bradley will murder you. He has great reflexes and excellent movement. The headbutts are accidental and a side effect of his constant head movement. You call Bradley a cheater and hail Ward in the same sentence........If they were the same size, Bradley puts a beating on Ward.
    That's just not true. Ward often doesn't but CAN fight on the outside. The minute Tim meets someone with the same will he has he's losing that. If he meets a truly once in a lifetime fighter like prime Floyd he's made look silly. Also his timing sucks. Good timing = someone apparently not as fast LANDING like Klitschko's jab, doesn't look and really isn't that fast but boy do they land. Same with Floyd when he chooses to use it. Prime Roy Jones was the definition of good timing although he didn't use any conventional boxing to my understanding.

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
      That's just not true. Ward often doesn't but CAN fight on the outside. The minute Tim meets someone with the same will he has he's losing that. If he meets a truly once in a lifetime fighter like prime Floyd he's made look silly. Also his timing sucks. Good timing = someone apparently not as fast LANDING like Klitschko's jab, doesn't look and really isn't that fast but boy do they land. Same with Floyd when he chooses to use it. Prime Roy Jones was the definition of good timing although he didn't use any conventional boxing to my understanding.
      Wrong RJJ prime was good reflexes not timing bro..Bradley has bad timing??Oh boy this post sucks...

Comment

Both look like **** if you ask me..........

Comment

Working...
        X