No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ward's Trainer: Froch Would Be a Fool To Fight Andre

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ward's Trainer: Froch Would Be a Fool To Fight Andre

CARL FROCH is on another revenge mission following his bruising super-middleweight unification victory over Mikkel Kessler.

He wants a megabucks clash with Andre Ward, the second best pound-for-point fighter on the planet.

Froch won a thrilling bout with Kessler on points at London’s O2 Arena on Saturday night to avenge a defeat at the hands of the Dane three years ago.

Froch added the WBA world title to the IBF belt he already held, and he immediately set his sights on only other fighter to have beaten him.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Froch's only hope is that both of Ward's hands get injured in the first round.
    If only one hand is injured like in the last fight then Froch will still lose.
    If non of Ward's hands are not injured then Froch will get knocked out. Froch can only hit those who come in straight lines and can't move their heads otherwise a boxer he cant hit a boxer. He could not even a single punch on Andre Dirrell. He spent the whole night going forward and getting hit even though he got a gift from the judges he lost almost every round to Dirrell. ANyone with eyes and a brain saw Froch losing to Andre Dirrell.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
      He could not even a single punch on Andre Dirrell.
      He bloodied Dirrell's nose. Get off the Dirrell ish anyway, all he did was run and fall to the deck against Froch.

Anyhow I half agree with Hunter in that I believe Ward would win again. Froch has plenty of options, he should look elsewhere for opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
        He bloodied Dirrell's nose. Get off the Dirrell ish anyway, all he did was run and fall to the deck against Froch.

Anyhow I half agree with Hunter in that I believe Ward would win again. Froch has plenty of options, he should look elsewhere for opponents.
        I put allot of thought into this. Froch is pricing himself out of the Ward fight. We all know that Ward is the best, AND Ward dominated Froch already. So Ward holds the cards at the table. If Froch wants him to come to the uk, then he has to pay Ward more. All this trash about him having paper belts, that Ward neither has, nor cares about, is a trick to price himself out of the fight. He already admitted that its hard for him to beat Ward.

Comment

Lol @ Hearn saying Froch has 2 titles so it should be on his terms. Who does he think he's fooling? Ward is the man at 168, your guy is just the runner up

Comment

I'm sick of seeing talk about the Dirrell fight still. All the blame should be placed on Dirrell, you'd think after his performance in the Abraham fight and afterwards people would realise.

The guy was scared, tried to wrestle and really made it an ugly fight. No one deserves to win a belt like that.

Comment

Froch did not lose to Dirrell, I find it staggering that people still go on about that fight like Dirrell is even relevant. It was a stinker of a fight, I was there and it was dross. Nobody should ever win a world title by running, holding and falling to the floor all night.

Froch would not get knocked out by Ward either. Froch has only been down once and has never been in trouble. Ward doesn't have the power to knock him out.

I don't want to see them fight again because Ward is too slick and I don't think Froch will be able to work him out, even though Froch has massively improved since the first fight. That being said, I think Ward's inactivity has actually had the effect of elevating him to the people thinking he is a lot better than he is.

He is good but he is not pretty to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                I put allot of thought into this. Froch is pricing himself out of the Ward fight. We all know that Ward is the best, AND Ward dominated Froch already. So Ward holds the cards at the table. If Froch wants him to come to the uk, then he has to pay Ward more. All this trash about him having paper belts, that Ward neither has, nor cares about, is a trick to price himself out of the fight. He already admitted that its hard for him to beat Ward.
                They haven't even negotiated yet. I suspect Froch might fight B-Hop next.

Comment

They haven't even negotiated yet. I suspect Froch might fight B-Hop next.
                  No I heard from someone, that they negotiated a while back before the Kessler fight. It wasnt in the public though.

Comment

Same. Virgil can simmer down with that whole "Andre would knock-out both of them" - I think they've earned a little more respect to avoid comments like that, plus the fact he couldn't do it first time round.

I wonder if Froch would rather avoid the Ward match altogether and go with B-Hop and other money fights (Kessler III?). Ward probably needs this more than Froch (in terms of big money match-ups not legacy).

Comment

Working...
                    X