Gatti/Corrales - advice and suggestions needed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gatti/Corrales - advice and suggestions needed

Hey guys,

I'm working on a tribute video of gatti and corrales. I wanted some input from you guys regarding any important fights or moments from that you guys can recall that i should include in my video.

Obviously I'm gonna have clips from the Gatti/Ward fights and the Corrales/Castillo fight, but I'm a little young to remember some powerful moments from their early careers. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

also what are your thoughts about including vernon forrest in this vid?

Originally posted by welcometosaigon View Post
    Hey guys,

I'm working on a tribute video of gatti and corrales. I wanted some input from you guys regarding any important fights or moments from that you guys can recall that i should include in my video.

Obviously I'm gonna have clips from the Gatti/Ward fights and the Corrales/Castillo fight, but I'm a little young to remember some powerful moments from their early careers. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

also what are your thoughts about including vernon forrest in this vid?
    For the gatti side i would like if you could include some clips from his wars with the likes of Gatti's battles with Gabriel Ruelas, Ivan Robinson,Delahoya,Gamache,Wilson Rodriguez,Tracy Patterson..remember Gatti fought almost everyone in his heyday and for the Corrales side i think maybe you should include some of Diego's battles with Castillo,Robert Garcia,Acelino Freitas,Derrick Gainer,Angel Manfredy,Joel Casamayor and so on. If you decide to include the late great Viper Vernon Forrest you should add the Shane Mosley fights,Ricardo Mayorga battles,Carlos Baldomir,Sergio Mora and so on.Good Luck man!!

Comment

Wild Blue Yonda already named some of their best fights there so i'll leave that but i personally would leave out Vernon, he was a great fighter but those to were die hard warriors and a video of just the two of em would be better imo, ur call tho.

Comment

you guys are the best. thanks a ton! and yeah, i wasn't really sure about vernon because i didn't know how well he would fit with the theme i envisioned, so i'll probably leave him out of this one

Comment

Originally posted by welcometosaigon View Post
          you guys are the best. thanks a ton! and yeah, i wasn't really sure about vernon because i didn't know how well he would fit with the theme i envisioned, so i'll probably leave him out of this one
          Others might disagree on Vernon but thats my thoughts, i know thgey all passed close together and long before their times but for me Gatti and Chico are from the same cloth - THE two most insane Warriors of the era! Forrest was a class fighter but more of a boxer than the out and out warrior

U need to get some Joey Gamache vs Gatti on there too - Brutal stuff lol

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by PED User View Post

Thanks man, this is some good stuff right here.
              Last edited by welcometosaigon; 05-05-2011, 01:39 AM.

Comment

Put a lot of stuff from the Corrales Casamayor trilogy

Comment

Working...
                X