Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Dares Mayweather, Says Marquez Shot Lucky

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like the boy is just starving for attention, it almost seems sad...

You just know Pac-Man would literally kill to stay relevant in the boxing game.
    I gotta feeling we got another Roy Jones in our hands.

Comment

The punch wasn't lucky because Marquez landed it several times in the fight. However, Pacquiao tripping and falling into the punch did make the punch that much more stronger.

Comment

Both knockdowns were lucky apparently. O.o
        Its ok we still love you Manny.

Just steer clear of Floyd and his patented straight right. If Marquez's jolt counter was a freak anomaly, Mayweather's pull counter and eventual stoppage victory is all but predetermined in your near future.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
          inb4 200 pages

On everything I love I will beat they shyt out of you! I don't care about being banned or none of that! But real talk I might find where you stay and do damage to you! If you think I am playing Pm me and see what's good?

Comment

Does anyone have footage of Manny talking smack? I have read statements but never seen a video.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Manny Pacquiao has come out swinging after being advised of the recent smack talk from Floyd Mayweather Jr. During Mayweather's ten city tour to promote his September 14th clash with Saul "Canelo" Alvarez, he called Pacquiao a "has-been" and said the Filipino fighter's "career was over."

Pacquiao, who faces Brandon Rios in November, dared Mayweather to face him if both fighters find success in the fall. Pacquiao also said Juan Manuel Marquez landed a "lucky punch" when the Mexican fighter knocked him cold in the sixth round of their fourth meeting last September.
              [Click Here To Read More]
              it's about time Pacquiao spoke out about the Marquez loss. It WAS a lucky punch, which Marquez had been trying to land for the previous 2 fights. there was a video posted on this site in slow-motion which showed that Pacquiao clearly tripped ober Marquez' outstretched foot and fell face first into that punch. I was pure luck that Marquez threw it in that exact spot in that exact moment.

All the anti-MannyP crazies and half-wits won't change the facts. It marquez had been the one to trip, they'd have been saying that Pacquiao scored a lucky ounch..... eh??

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                I want to say i doubt it because how often do we hear him talk like that?
                True. This fight should have happened after Pac beat Cotto & May beat Marquez.. that was the perfect time. THIS FIGHT SUX NOW!!

Comment

Quit the begging Pacquiao. It's never gonna happen. Focus on the rising stars...Matthysse, Garcia, maybe Broner etc. Let Floyd carry on a running conversation with himself. After he retires with his 49-0, guess which question will follow him to the grave?

Comment

What's this? Pacquiao actually woke up and said something? You were put to sleep 8 months ago and now you wake up and wana talk "Mayweather"!!! LMAO I hope Rios puts you out of your misery and back to sleep..

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. X View Post
                      The punch wasn't lucky because Marquez landed it several times in the fight. However, Pacquiao tripping and falling into the punch did make the punch that much more stronger.
                      You have it exactly right. But don't let the cretins know....they'll surround your home and set it on fire or something like that which they consider normal.

Comment

Working...
                      X